Chapter 45 - Misunderstanding

The whole house was filled with happiness and laughter as they lived the day they had waited for. All the elders were so cool unusually as the cousins' gang took charge of all the responsibilities.

The whole cousins' gang were running around to make the arrangements perfect for their brother's wedding.

Maaran was helping Kathir to get ready for his big day when he noticed Kathir's mobile beeping with notification. Maaran took the mobile from the cot and passed it to kathir who got it and smiled seeing the message.

Maaran: Kalyanathuku innum one hour tha iruku athu kula phone la romance.

Kathir: Ada chi anna kita pesara pecha da ithu.

Maaran: oh ipa tha theriyutha thambi nu.. Appa amma kita love matter nee tha da solanum kenjum pothu therilaya ?

Kathir: aah.. athu.. athu vera ithu vera..

Maaran: apa nan venum ipa nan Venda apdi tena..

Before kathir could reply his phone rang making Maaran smile at him teasingly.

Kathir: Dei Appa una apava vara sonaru maranta.. po..

Maaran: oh elunthathula irunthu unkuda tha iruka appa epa da kuptaru..

Kathir: athu nee kulichutu iruntha apa kuptaru..

Maaran: oh..

Maaran smiled teasingly but at the same time he did not want to spoil his brother's mood on his big day.

Maaran: nee nadathu da...

He said teasingly, earning a smack on his shoulder from his brother before he left the room chuckling.

Maaran walked out of the room only to gasp finding Anjali waiting in the distance.

Maaran: ada paavi ithuku tha ena thorathunaya da.... he sighed and left the place.

Anjali who waited for Maaran to leave silently peeked into Kathir's room. Fortunately his room was on the top floor and everyone was on the ground floor busy with arrangements.

The moment she locked the door she was lifted in the air and twirled making her squeal.

Anjali: kathir vidu.. vidu..

She hit him on his shoulders as he chuckled and let her down carefully. Kathir chuckled when she glared and moved away.

Kathir: Hey Inga paru di.. he got hold of her chin and turned to face him but she pushed his hands away and twisted her lips.

Kathir: Anjali enna di ?

Anjali: Ipava pakanum enna avasaram.. ellarayum samalichutu vara kula pothum pothum nu airuchu..

Kathir: athu illa.. kalyanathuku munadi una pakanum pesanum nu thonuchu.. atha kuptan.. last pakalanu..

Anjali: ethey..

Kathir: ayo.. inum konja neruthula nee en pondati airuva di.. atha sona..

Anjali blushed realizing what he said, this was their day that they have dreamt for last three years. Kathir who noticed her blush dragged her holding her wrist and hugged her around her waist. She smiled as she clutched his shirt collar.

Anjal: Our dream is live... she sighed in content.

Kathir nodded with a smile: anaiku un Kovil la un appa kita Matuna apa nama ivalo thooram varuvom nu ninaikava ila..

He said reliving the day they were caught red handed by her father on their temple visit.

Anjali pulled away from the hug and glared: oh apa enga appa othuka maataru apdiya kalaiti vitralam nu ninachiya ?