Chapter 77 - The Hidden delight

Maya locked the door behind her and quickly moved forward to the cupboard. She took out the treasure box and caressed the Jabla that she had placed last evening. The duo returned back home by last evening before the family returned after a few hours. Maya was upset with Maaran and did not speak a word, making him annoyed. But when she realized she had a big task of giving him the most precious present her anger was gone.  The family surprised him with 12 am wish and cake along with a lot of gifts from his sibling. Maya wanted to give her special present to in private and waited for the family to complete their wishes. But Maaran was being cranky towards her right from the moment she was there with the family.

Deciding to gift him later, she left for her room a little upset and slept out of tiredness. When she woke up early, she was super excitement as she was about to reveal the news she had kept a secret right from when she reached Trichy. She wanted to announce her happiness to Maaran who equally deserved to know it. She was relieved that she was finally here to share her biggest and happiest news. 

Maya placed the Jabla aside and took the small rectangular plastic thing in her palms. She smiled caressing the double line before chuckling, remembering the first time she pranked him with a duplicate one unlike the true one she was caressing. She moved to the bed with the tester and unpacked the package she had brought from Trichy. She took out a special treasure box and placed the tester in it and added a note before she gift wrapped it. She took the gift box and placed it on the dresser and stood in front of the mirror. She lifted her T - shirt and caressed her bare tummy with a smile that reached her eyes. 

—-

Bangalore

Before a couple of months

Maya stood there with her hands on her hip glaring at him who was working on his laptop. Maaran looked up at her with pleading eyes as she flared at him as if she would burn him alive, of course the mistake was his as usual. 

Maya had left for coimbatore for professional reasons a month back and only returned last night. Even though they missed each other a lot during the month Maya was hell tired that she had directly hit the bed last night. When she woke up, she wanted to spend the day peacefully at home with him and he had taken a day off. But once they were finished with breakfast Maaran received an important meeting call and with no other option Maaran settled in the hall for the zoom meet. Maya was initially ok about this but when it kept on prolonging more than a couple of hours she was annoyed. 

Maaran sighed when she kept standing in front of him with anger and excuses himself from the meeting.

Maaran: Sorry Yazh ma..

Maya pushed away his arm that tried to get hold of her shoulders.

Maya: ithuku nee office ka poi irukalam..

Maaran: sorry kuttu… ella antha manager korangu naala tha.. ivalo neram agum nu therila da..

( Sathiyam ah ithu personal Gandu illa.. apdi Ella Sola matan... Sathiyam ah personal Gandu tha.. 🤧🤧 )

Maya: enaku bore adikuthu.. Olunga nan aachu office poi irupan ..

Maaran: hey Venda Venda..itho ipa mudinjurum odi vantharan.

Maya: Unaku 15 minutes tha time athu kula nee varala..

Maaran: Vanthuruvan ma.

Maya: varala na epadi vara veikarathu nu enaku theriyum.

Maaran: seri seri cool down nee poi namaku coffee matum podu.. nan vantharan.

Maya nodded and left into the kitchen while Maaran walked back to his meeting.