Chapter 7 - Yamuna ma's love

Maya rolled over her bed when the bustling sound downstairs disturbed her sleep. She woke and tried to move out of the bed but the tiredness in her did not allow her and she just laid on the bed awake.

She turned to look at the door and smiled at Yamuna who walked into the room with a bowl in her hand.

maya: good morning athai..

yamuna: good morning... innum thookam polaya.. padukai laya urundutu iruka?

maya: romba tired ah iruku athai..

yamuna: yen da?

maya: one month ah va full traveling athai athu nala ninaikaran..

yamuna: oh seri vidu.. nee ingu irunthu pora kula unaku tiredness na enna na theriyatha mari paniralam..

Maya just smiled and sat up on the bed leaning on the headboard.

Maya: enna athai keela ore satham..

yamuna ma looked at her with a shock and frowning face.

maya: enna athai?

yamuna: marantaiya.. inaiku ilavarsi oda porantha naal..

Maya's eyes went wide as turn to look at the calendar and facepalmed herself.

Maya: ayoo athai na epadi maranthana therila.. na epavum marnathatha illa.. inaiku epadi marantha..

yamuna: seri seri amaithiya iru.. nee tha sona illa.. travel panita irunthanu.. athula maranthu irupa..

Maya: illa athai ana..

yamuna: mayu.. sona kelu.. nee venum nu marakala illa.. un amma athuku ella kovichuka mata.. mothal la nee va..

She asked her to get out of the bed and made her sit on the floor. she entangled maya's hair slowly and started oiling, bringing a smile on her face.

yamuna: ennai ah thodaika mataya maya nee.. mudiya paru epadi vechu irukanu..

maya smiled sheepishly.

yamuna: nee uruku pora varaikum.. daily na tha ennai thodapan.. apram pakaran un mudi epadi irukunu..

maya looked up to smile at her but her heart felt heavy with an unknown feeling.

maya: seri athai..

yamuna: seri thirumbu..

she tilted her head back before massaging her scalp, bringing an unknown smile on maran's face who stood in front of his room on the opposite side.

yamuna: seri nee ulla po na poi sudu thani eduthutu varen..

maya: ethuku athai na cold water laya kulichupan..

yamuna: ennai thechu pacha thanila kulicha sali pudichurum.. nee pesama ulla poi ukaru na poi thani eduthutu vanthu thala thechu vidran..

maya: athai athu ella venda nana thechu pan.

yamuna: yen na pana kudatha.. na tha unaku thala thepan.. innum konja nalaiku nan solaratha tha nee kekanum... athunala pesama ulla po..

she dragged her to the washroom before leaving the room to bring hot water.

maya settled on the stool covering herself with an inskirt above her chest while yamuna was warming the hot water with cold water. maya without her knowledge was smiling throughout the time yamuna gave her head bath, somehow her heart was elated.

yamuna was waiting with " sambrani " when maya returned from her shower. she made her sit before the desser and dried her hair using a towel before showing sambrani for her hair.