Chapter 52 - Reason of Rift ?

It was seven in the evening when Maya and Jenny reached home. And for some reason, Jenny did not know why Maya dialed someone from the doorstep instead of ringing the doorbell. After a minute, a mid aged women opened the door and Jenny could find surprise in her eyes.

Maya: Valli ma.. Maya squealed, hugging the women and she hugged her back stil in surprise.

Valli ma pulled back from the hug and fondly hit Maya on her shoulders.

Valli: etho parcel vanthu irukunu thena sona...

Maya: ama parcel tha.. 5.5 feet parcel.. epadi iruku ?

Valli shook her head and patted her cheeks before her eyes fell on Jenny.

Valli: Hey Jenny thena ?

Jenny: ama aunty...

Valli welcomed her and took them into the house.

Maya: Valli ma.. Innu appa Ajay ella varalaya ?

Valli: illa da etho meeting iruku late varuvom.. samchu vechutu kelambikonga nu sonanga.. Periya ayya kuda etho pakathula poitu varen nu solitu ponaru..

Maya: oh..

She said, but Jenny could sense something cooking up in her mind.

Maya: Valli ma neenga rest eduthukonga...

Valli: Enna samaika poraiya ?

Maya nodded: Samaika tha poran.. ana nan tha samachan nu solama.. konja velayada poran

Valli: seri seri etho mudivu panita.. sona kekava pora..

Maya: Super.. ipa neenga poi nala rest edunga.. nan samachutu solaran vanthu sapdunga..

Valli ma denied and left the house leaving Maya and Jenny alone. The duo quickly refreshed and had a small snack before they began cooking. Maya decided to cook alone but Jenny compelled her to help.

---

Ajay and Elango returned back to the wonderful aroma hitting their nostrils.

Ajay: Valli ma inaiku etho special ah senju irukanga pola pa.

Elango: hmm.. Seri va poi refresh panitu vanthu sapdalam... thatha ku kupdu.. enga irukaru nu kelu..

Ajay: vara apava kuptan pa.. pakathula tha irukara vantharan naru

Elango nodded and the duo left the living to their respective rooms. Maya and Jenny hid behind the door of the guest bedroom which was adjacent to the dining table as their plan was working.

Ajay: appa seekram vanga pasikuthu..

Ajay yelled towards the room beside the guest room.

Arunachalam: yen da ippadi kathitu iruka ?

Arunachalam thatha who walked in pulled a chair for himself and sat on the head chair.

Arunachalam: Ada Ada.. enna Vali etho nalatha senju irupa pola.. he opened the lid of the casserole and smelled the food.

Ajay: ama thatha.. athuku tha appa va kuptu irukan..

Arunachalam: varatum varatum..

He said before serving the chapathi and chicken gravy in three plates.

Arunachalam: intha Vali yen.. moonu peruku ivalo senju vechutu poi iruka.

Ajay shrugged and just in time Elango came up to the table.

Elango: varakula enna da avasaram unaku..

Ajay: vanga pa pasikuthu..

Arunachalam: va pa vanthu sapdu...