Chapter 73 - Home 🏡

*** Chapter 72 was uploaded last Saturday and there was problem with Wattpad notification, so please check before you further read ***

Maaran supported his chin with his palms and asked her to come forward before she mimicked it.

Maaran: itha mari nama first night ku namala decorate panikalam ah ?

Maya glared at him before she leaned to hears but instead of whispering she was a little louder.

Maya: atha.. First.. night... ah..

Maaran gasped and covered her mouth with his palm.

Maaran: yen di kathara..

Maya pushed his hands away: Sona enna.. epadi irunthalum theriya thena poguthu..

Maaran: ithu ellama di sola porom..

Maya: solatiyum theriyum..

Maaran: enna ?

Maya: onu illa.. mothala elunthuru polam..

Maaran: Hey iru di... he whined pulling her down who tried to get up.

Maya: ipadi ella sinungatha... ithu enga poi mudiyum nu enaku matum tha theriyum.. nama vera oruthanga room la irukom..

Maaran: Apa nama room ku pola ah ?

Maya: Kondruvan una..

Maya pulled herself from the bed and walked ahead.

Maaran: Hey nilu di... he dragged her to him and played with her half saree pallu.

Maya: ena da ?

Maaran: nama room ku pola.. atha thiruvila mudinjuthu illa..

Maya looked at him twisting her pallu and smiled before she snatched the pallu.

Maya: epavum pesi pesiya kariyatha sathichupa illa.. inaiku athu ella nadakathu...

Maaran: Yazh...

Maya: ena sonalum no no tha.. aala vidu..

Maaran: seri apa nan ketathu Aachu pathil solitu po..

Maya: nanum thirumba kekaran.. atha nama first night ah ?

She quickly left the room leaving a blushing Maaran behind.

----

Chennai

One year ago

Maya stood at the door frame watching Maaran who was effortlessly moving around the kitchen. Preparing lunch on Summer noon was tiring and his vest cladded torso was adorned with sweat drops. She gulped looking at his arms flexing while he effortlessly kneaded the dough. His hair was messy and his forehead had droplets of sweat. She did not realize that she was gawking at him until the pressure from the cooker released. She slowly ambled to him and hugged him around his chest. Maaran tilted his head to her and smiled.

Maaran: Finally woke up ?

Maya nodded, still laying on his shoulder while he smiled at her and kissed her hair.

Maaran: Seri brush panitu va coffee potu tharan..

Maya: brush panitan.. coffee Venda... She hugged him tighter and shook her head.

It was almost a year after their patch up and it was Maya's study holidays for her final semester. In the time period they mostly spend time over a call and occasional meetups at Chennai. Maaran would come to meet her and Sathya who got to know about their patchup had asked them to use his house whenever they needed as he was mostly out of station. Initially they refused it but after his strict completion they started using it. Maaran would stay at this house whenever he came to Chennai while Maya would be there in the morning and leave during the evening as per their hostel rules. True to the words, love increases after fighting, their bond grows stronger in the time being.