Chapter 64

Aaminin niyang bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya nang marinig ang sinabi nito. She was expecting it, but hearing Yohan ask her that without hesitation just made her whole being go haywire. 

"Yo-Yohan . . ." nag-aalangan niyang tawag dito ngunit diretsong nakatitig lamang ang lalake sa kaniya.

"Hmm . . .?" he hummed in response, not giving her any explanation for what he said. 

Dahil sa inaaksyon nito ay naiwan siya doong naguguluhan at kinakabahan. Hindi niya alam ang gagawin - or rather, alam niya pero nahihiya siyang gawin. Habang on-going ang away sa kaniyang utak ay pinapanood lamang siya nito na parang natutuwa sa paghihirap niya.

Finally, he made the first move and held her chin up towards him before stooping down and capturing her lips with his own. He sucked on her bottom lip, wrapping it like two silky pillows. Her mouth was just barely parted but it seemed to be enough for him. The scent and taste of honey with a touch of cigarettes filled her up, simultaneously sweet and bitter. He let go for a while before returning to sucking her lips again as his hand slowly ran a little through the back of her hair, slightly tugging as if he wanted more.

Yohan pulled on her bottom lip just a little bit harder before releasing his hold on her. He didn't dive back like how she was expecting him to do. Instead, with his lips, a hair's breadth away, gave her more directions. "Kiss me back."

It was so sensual, turning her on so much that she couldn't even move a muscle even if she try. She looked up at him and their eyes met. The fireworks inside her instantly set off, making her feel queasy. Without a single thought, she willed herself to get closer to Yohan and kiss him again. This time, she was the one who was gently sucking his bottom lip. She then heard him groan in praise before pulling her closer to him to make out a little more intensely with her.

His hand continued caressing her head as the other one started running up and down her back. It stimulated her beyond belief as she started pushing herself closer to him. Then she suddenly felt his tongue poking at her lips. It slipped in silently, bringing with it his warm saliva. She practically almost jumped back from the intrusion but his hand on the back of her head reassured her that it was okay. It danced inside her mouth, playfully slapping against her own tongue.

His lips and tongue melted into hers as if trying to mold them into one. She could literally feel her anxiety floating away as he continued to search the insides of her mouth. Slightly wet smacking sounds emanated from them as he would pull his tongue out, only to get a slightly better angle to stick it in deeper. 

Dalang-dala na siya sa nangyayari kaya naman nabigla siya nang ang lalake mismo ang humawak sa balikat niya at unti-unti siyang nilayo dito. He let go of their kiss, both of them catching their breaths. He licked his lips, smirked at her, before going back to the bed.

Bakit tumigil bes?

Naguguluhan niya itong pinanood habang inaayos nito ang sarili upang makahiga na sa kama. Makaraan ang ilang segundo ay mukhang napansin nito na hindi pa rin siya gumagalaw sa kaniyang pwesto kaya nilingon siya nito bago nag-ika, "I'm just testing you. You know I would never forced you to have sex with me even before. Now if you really want to gain my trust again, listen to me and follow whatever I say. I'll give you a chance to explain your side when I finally want to listen."

Matapos iyon ay humiga na si Yohan at pumikit. Siya naman ay naiwan pa ring naguguluhan sa kaniyang kinatatayuan. Hindi niya pa rin alam ang gagawin kung hindi lang biglang tinapik ni Yohan ang tabi nito habang nakapikit pa rin.

Oh! He wants me to sleep next to him.

She hesitantly walked to the bed and climbed on the empty spot next to him. Yohan immediately pulled her in for a tight hug that almost crushed her. Gayunpaman ay palihim siyang napangiti bago ito niyakap pabalik.