Chapter 71

A/N: WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD. Please skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with this kind of scenes.

Piste na.

Iyan ang tanging nasa isip ni Apple Pie habang unti-unti siyang tinutulak pasandal ni Yohan sa may sofa. Mariin niyang nakagat ang ibabang labi habang pinapanood ang lalake na lumuhod sa may harapan niya at maingat na ipatong ang dalawa niyang binti sa magkabilaang balikat nito.

Yohan looked at her clothed pussy for a darn minute before deciding to go down and eat his fill. She felt him kiss the inside of her left thigh which made her close her eyes and moan in anticipation. She was still wearing her panties that was why Yohan took his time hooking both sides of her underwear and maneuvering them under her ass cheeks and down her thighs. He put them aside after she freed her ankles from them and spread her legs wide again, revealing her glistening, moist center. Without hesitation, he kissed her engorged clit, clearly visible between her pussy lips because of her arousal. 

"Ahh . . ." a small gasp followed by an encouraging moan came from her mouth. Bahagyang napatigil si Yohan at naramdaman niya ang pagngiti nito bago bumalik sa ginagawa. He extended his tongue and slid the whole of it over her clit, tasting her cunt as he did. 

Mahigpit siyang napahawak sa buhok ng lalake dahil paulit-ulit nitong ginawa iyon. Gusto niyang mapaiyak o baka nga umiiyak na siya. Hindi na niya alam kung ano ang nararamdaman dahil tila nablangko na ang kaniyang utak sa nangyayari.

She cried as he flicked, rubbed, and circled her little button using his tongue. His hands were holding her thighs in place because she kept on bucking her hips in pleasure. Hindi na niya makontrol ang sariling mga paa dahil sa sarap na nararamdaman. The sound of her moans and gasps filled the room as Yohan continued with his tongue work. After a few minutes of intense licking, sucking, and nibbling, she let out a loud moan as her body stiffened. Her back arched into the sofa as she came, orgasmic juices flowing from her pussy.

Akala niya ay hanggang doon lamang sila ngunit muntikan na siyang mapatili nang maramdaman na naman ang paglapit ni Yohan sa kaselanan niya. He lapped her cunt with his tongue, savouring the taste of her cum. 

"Yohan!" hinihingal niyang ani habang pilit na tinutulak ang ulo nito papalayo sa ibaba niya. Buti na nga lang at sumunod kaagad ito ngunit halos takasan siya ng hininga nang magtagpo ang mga mata. His lips were tainted with sticky, white fluid and it didn't take a genius to know what it was. Mas namula siya nang makitang dilaan nito iyon bago binalik ang mga mata sa gitna niya. 

He started slowly rubbing her clit with his thumb, bringing shivers of pleasure to her. He kept on doing it even though she was already scratching his arms. Alam niyang nasusugatan na niya ito ngunit hindi iyon ininda ni Yohan. He continued rubbing her clitoris while bringing his right hand round from her thigh and sliding first one finger. Napaigik siya dahil sa ginawa nito ngunit bago pa siya makapagsalita ay dinagdagan na agad nito iyon ng pangalawa.

"Ahh . . . Yohan!" she moaned as she felt his fingers entering her so easily, sliding into her well-lubricated hole. He slowly moved them in and out, fucking her first with his two fingers before sliding the third one. Mukhang nasisikipan pa ito sa una ngunit dahil basang-basa na ang kaniyang ibaba ay agad naman itong nakapag-adjust at mabilis na nilabas-masok ang mga daliri sa kaniyang butas. 

"Oh God!" she gasped as his fingers thrust into her faster and harder. 

"God isn't here," Yohan whispered to her ears. "I'm the one fucking you."

Her gasps and moans became louder and faster as he began to fuck her hard with his hand. She came again, her cunt walls contracting hard around his fingers as another flood of orgasmic juices washed over his hand.