7: SHIFTER

A week had passed, since Allyson came home, after being brought back. No one suspected her death, but the Kingston's made up a story of her getting lost in the woods, on the night she disappeared. It's also been a week since Landon and Aliyah talked, considering their situation, he knew how she felt and wanted to apologize.

Training in front of the cabin, Aliyah took her frustration out on the punching back. Coming out of the cabin, Landon hold a water bottle in his hand, "We should talk." He says, sucking up to her.

Raising a brow, she smirks, throwing a kick at her punching bag, "What's stopping you, Kirby."

Growing annoyed Landon snaps, "At least I'm trying." He stops the punching bag, throwing the water bottle at her, forcing her to catch it.

Scoffing, she continues to punching the punching bag, after putting the water bottle on the ground. "What do I have to do to get you to talk to me again?" Catching her attention, Aliyah stops punching, causing Landon to move from the punching bag.

Sighing, putting her hands on her hips, "We're talking now." Pursing her lips, she grows annoyed.

"You know what I mean." Tilting her head to the side, she questions him, "Do i?" Moving her hands from her hips, she walks closer to him, leaving an inch between them.

His eyes scratch through her phase, as their eyes meet, not parting. Unable to speak, only breathing in each other's air- the each that was keeping them apart felt like it was going to break any moment.

"Aliyah-" Before he could could continue, A voice interrupts.

"Are we interrupting something?" Shannon says, as her, Maya, and Kara walk up to the cabin. Backing away from Landon, Aliyah clears up the situation with one word, "No."

"Good, cause we got some news." Shannon shares, "We found out what the monster was that killed Allyson." Kara steps in, meeting eye notion with Aliyah, "Kara, and Shannon helped me track the prints, and it turns out it's a shifter. " Maya shows the map, as she explaines to Aliyah.

"Turns out it's also a sponge." After hearing Shannon's words Aliyah drops the map in the disbelief.

Her face forms a terrifying look, "You don't mean..." Her voice trails off, before Kara finishes her sentence for her, "It could be him, but we don't know for sure."

Fear takes over Aliyah, soon passing through through her body, causing her fall unconscious, as her body hit the ground, Landon catch her head.

His eyes watch her, worrying, he couldn't ask questions, only worry. He watched as a tear seeped from Aliyah's closed eyes, he holds her close in a way of protection, so she knows he's there.