S2-31: KILL THE LEADER

Walking through the warehouse, Maya, and Kara bombard Aliyah with questions, causing her head to spin. "Can we just focus on the mission at hand." Aliyah says, walking towards the back end of the warehouse, leading outside, the girls following behind her.

Standing in front of the three of them, was a group of assassins, "I assume you're the leader of this hearty group." Aliyah says, as her eyes glow red, her power flowing from her hands.

Commanding the assassins, the head of the group points out, in commence to attack. Fighting off the ones in front, Aliyah makes her way towards the leader.

Distracting Aliyah, the rest of the assassins, go after Kara, and Maya. Trying to fend them off, they get pushed into a corner.

"Aliyah, you have to kill the leader to stop them." Hearing Kara's words, Aliyah snaps her fingers, making all the assassins in her path, fall to the ground.

Walking towards the leader, she pushes it's body against the wall, "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it'll hurt me." Putting her hand on the assassins chest, feeling it's faint heart beat, she pushes her hand into it's chest, ripping it's heart out of the assassins chest.

The other assassins fall to the ground, as the sound of clapping follows.

Another assassin emerges, taking off the mask, Shannon smirks, "Well look who it is." She says, walking towards Kara and Maya, handing them Josie.

"Shannon, what's going on?" Maya asks, in terror.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the leader of the assassins." She smiles, sending a deadly grin.

"You can't be, you'd be dead." Kara says, questioning the truth.

"Oh no, you see, you just killed the host, not the leader." She says, looking over at Aliyah, holding the heart in her hand.

Dropping the heart, Aliyah takes off the mask of the assassin she killed. Gasping, her heart sinks, seeing the face of her friend. "Alec." Her breath hitches, before tears fall from eyes, rolling down her cheeks, onto his soulless face.

"Alec!" Maya calls out in disbelief, while Kara falls into shock.

"Why would you do this? Why!?" Maya, grabs Shannon's shoulders, shaking her, but Shannon grabs Maya's heart, ripping it out of her chest.

Watching as it was a scene in a movie, Aliyah's body moves on instinct, grabbing Maya's falling body in her arms.