S2-26: YET TO COME

Sitting on the swings of an old play ground, was Sarah Kingston. Coming up behind her, Aliyah, sits on the swing next to her.

"I'm sorry to call you out here, knowing your situation." Sarah looks at Aliyah, with concerned eyes.

"I'm just glad Hayley let me see you. She won't let me go out, because I haven't controlled my vampire side yet." Aliyah sighs, while kicking her feet back and forth.

"Allyson wanted to apologize for the things that she did to you, and...." Sarah pauses for a moment, before continuing, "My mom is sorry for everything that she put you through. After you disappeared, Allyson died." Looking down at her feet, Sarah's voice shatters beneath her.

Stopping the swing, Aliyah looks up at the sky, "I would ask how, but I already know the answer to that. I'm sorry for your loss." Standing up from the swing, Aliyah turns away from Sarah, "Something bad is coming to Ringwood, and I need you prepared. Are you up for it?"

Sarah chuckles, "I'd kill for a chance to let all my anger out, for once."

Smile spreads across Aliyah's face, "See you in the battle field, little fangs." Hearing her old nickname from when she was a kid, Sarah smiles to herself, happy she's finally acknowledged by someone she adores.

_

The pressure was leveling for Landon, as he was training. Maya, and Alec were devising a plan, all while putting themselves through training. Landon was stuck training with the three people who hated him for something he had no control over.

Coming at him all at once, Shannon pushes him into a corner, Kara slams him to the ground with a gravity spell, and Josie brings out dark Josie, Landon places a ring of fire around him.

"You guys can't be serious, I can't take all of you on all at once." Landon yells out.

Tilting her head, Shannon smirks, "Aliyah could." Sending fear down Landon's spine, Shannon uses her powers to blow out his ring of fire.

"Now, how should we do this? Painful, or extremely painful?" Dark Josie questions, while casting a smile onter her face.

"I wouldn't mind killing him." Kara let's out, as they all walk towards Landon.

A light and powerful aura surrounds Kara, while she hold out her Katana. Shannon, throws the first blow at Landon, using her caster powers, gravity pushing him into a tree, breaking it. Dark Josie, places him in a bubble of darkness, with Kara.

"You can only help yourself Landon Kirby." Kara says emerging from the darkness, holding her Katana ready to strike.

"Do you really think this is going to help stop the assassin's?" Landon says, searching for the genuine truth.

"This isn't about the assassin's." Her face goes blank.

Landon smiles weakly, knowing where this is heading, "If you're going to kill me, then hurry up and do it. I'm sure you'll feel better afterwards." His face drops, before Kara raises her blade, heeding towards him.

The bubble pops, and the darkness fades, causing Kara to stop, feeling her body being pushed away from Landon, hitting trees.

"The next person to touch him gets their head chopped off." Looking at the three girls on the floor, Hope stands in front of Landon.