10: A TRUTHFUL PAIN

"What?!" Hope and Lizzie yell out.

"That's black magic Josie, and I don't care what anyone of your friends say, I'm telling headmistress Salvatore." Hope says, about to walk away, but Shannon cast a spell to keep her from moving.

"How did she do that?" Lizzie says

"They're casters, they don't have to say spells like we do." Josie shrugs, before continuing, "And it's not back magic, Aliyah is a witch."

"I swear, if I hear that name one more time." Lizzie snaps

"Or what?" Kara jumps in, taking a few steps closer to Lizzie.

"Can we all just cool it. Please?" Josie says, "Mom Already knows them, and she cool with it, because of Aunt bonnie." Josie says, letting out the truth.

"What?" The spell breaks, as hope turns around.

"Isn't aunt Bonnie in paris?" Lizzie ask, but Josie is unable to answer, as caroline cuts in.

"Of course she is!" Caroline says, causing everyone to calm down.

"I thought I heard you two from a mile away." Caroline jokes, causing Shannon and Kara to laugh Awkwardly.

"Shouldn't you two be in class?" She looks at Hope and Lizzie, notice the room they're in is empty.

"Mom, what's going on?" Lizzie asks

"Why are these two trying to take Josie to help them with dark magic?" Hope cuts in.

Shannon rolls her eyes, while Caroline sighs, before speaking, "She'll be fine, and it's not my decision, it's Josie's. You two have to respect that, I understand it's hard to let her go, but this she has to do on her own." Caroline smiles, Josie walks up to her and hugs her tightly.

Letting go, Josie gives her answer, "I'm going with Shannon and Kara, and that's my final decision."

_
Ringwood*

"Have you found out what it is?" Davina questions.

"It's a shifter. When I went to go deal with Allyson, she kept saying I killed her, and I made her this way."

Davina chuckles, "When you say, 'deal' with her, You mean kill, don't you?" she takes a look at Aliyah, closing the spell book.

"Aliyah, you can't just kill people because they hurt you in the past. I know her mom sending those witches to kill you wasn't a good thing, but you're Alive now." She rubs her back, but Aliyah stands up.

"That's easy for you to say, you weren't tortured like I was. Even after I died, they tormented me while I was in limbo, and when I was brought back with my dad's blood, it was complete hell." Aliyah stops, and takes a look at Davina.

"What of mom didn't have his blood? I wouldn't been dead, and stuck there where they had all Authority to torture me over and over." Breaking down, Aliyah cries.

"I promise you, that's not going to happen again." Davina comforts her.

"I wanted to kill Allyson to show her mom what she did to me and my mom, I wanted her to feel the same pain my mom went through." Aliyah disperse, as she cries in pain, while Davina holds her.

Overhearing their conversation, Landon sat on the bed, while Maya stood by the window.

"Sad, isn't it?" Maya breaks the ice, but Landon is unable to speak.

"Everytime I hear her story, I can't help but feel pain for her. The fact that she was forced to age up to 16, because they thought she be powerless at that age still shocks me to this day. She never got a childhood, because of Hannah Kingston." Maya sighs, then looks at a distraught Landon.

"Hey." She hits his shoulder, "The others are here, so come out whenever." Maya finished her sentence, before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Sitting on the bed, Landon, couldn't believe his ears. The whole time, he believed Aliyah was in the wrong, but after hearing the truth, he found out he was the one in the wrong.

Hearing commotion outside of the bed room, he finally gathers up the courage to leave the room.

_
Mystic Falls*

Covering her mouth, Hope was in shock that Landon was actually Alive. Watching through Astral projection, she saw him walk out of the room, leaving the door open. She saw Shannon, Kara, Josie, and her Aunt Davina, but her eyes were set on the girl she saw before, with Lizzie's Aunt.

"She must be Aliyah." Coming out of Astral projection, Hope turns around to see An upset Caroline.