S7-129: I AM REAL

"Send me back in." Shannon sat on the bed, demanding that she'd be sent back into Aliyah's mindscape.

"We can't, Kara needs to rest, she's used up most of her casting powers to even make the connection between you and Aliyah's consciousness." Alex states as he sat on the chair of the hotel room.

"We don't have time for this, we don't even know how much time Aliyah has left!" Shannon yells as jumps to her feet.

"Shan, give me some time." Kara says in a low voice.

Taking two steps, Shannon stood in front of Kara with wavering eyes. "Time is something we don't have, you and I both know that better than anyone."

"We wouldn't have know she was dying if Landon didn't call us." Alex breaks the tension, cracking between their conversation.

Kara knew exactly what Shannon was referring to. A year ago she was living happily, and in a blink of an eye, Kara was right back where she was from the beginning.

"I'll send you back in, but not now." Kara said, sitting on the chair next to Alex.

Groaning in anger, Shannon sat back down on the bed, as if she was a little kid again.

_
New York*

"You mean the same son who was killed?" Reece let out in disbelief.

"You told me he was taken away from you when I was a baby." Nora let out.

All eyes were on Mel, waiting for an explanation. Standing there, stuck, she had no way of explaining her lies.

Chuckling at he shocked state, Jonathan chimed in. "I wonder how many people you've told your lies to, sadly, you could never fool me." His words stung like wasp.

Shortly, Jonathan's eyes fell on the room that had an open door. Rushing past them, he found his way into the room, seeing her.

Coming in behind him, Mel kept her distance. "How long has she gone without feeding?" He asked.

"A couple of weeks, every month or so." Mel explained, crossing her arms.

"She won't be able to eat in this state." Jonathan sighs. Taking out his stele, he lifts up his shirt, passing his stele over his rune, then does the same to Aliyah.

"I didn't know she was a shadow hunter." Mel lets out a gasp.

"She's not, but giving the circumstances of who her parents are, it was easy for me to give her a rune." Jonathan explains, turning towards his mother.

"What rune would that be?" She was uncertain of her son's choices.

"The binding rune." His eyes show ease, as he says the words, he let out a breath.

Shortly, Jonathan falls to the floor in pain and agony, as he screams. Fear strikes in Melanie, as she instinctively drops to floor to find the reason for his pain.

"Jonathan!" She yelps. Pushing her off of him, he gains control of himself. "It's part of the process." He breathes in and out, heavily.

Soon, he returns to his feet. Turning to Aliyah, he sees her body turning back to its normal color.

In dreamscape*

"Tell me more about Hayden." Enzo says with a smile, as him and Aliyah sat in the darkness.

"She's-" Before she could speak, Aliyah was cut off by Shannon in the distance.

"Aliyah, we're coming to help you." Shannon tried yelling, but her voice was muffled.

Turning her head towards to the right to face Enzo, Aliyah saw herself. "What's happening." She asked.

"You're powers will come back, but for that to happen you must accept one, and another must die." The vessel that sat next to her told her a riddle.

"Who has to die?" Aliyah's fears started to rise in her.

"You will know when the time is right." The false version on her smiled, then faded into the darkness.

In the distance, Aliyah could see Shannon trying to come to her, but Shannon was only getting farther away.

Soon, darkness enclosed around Aliyah, forcing her to sub-come to reality.

_

Opening her eyes, Aliyah sat up on the bed. Looking to her left she saw a broad back. "Jonathan?" She called his name, not believing it was him.

Turning around to her voice, a smile was already bleeding from his face. "I must be seeing things." She rubbed her eyes, then stopped to look at him.

He was still there, and gradually getting closer, then sat on the bed. "You're not real." She tried to convince herself.

"I'm not?" He questioned, still smiling. "I must still be in my mind." She sighed. "Are you?" He was playing with her.

Looking into his eyes, she noticed something that only the real Jonathan would do. "Am I dreaming?" She questioned herself.

He hummed, dropping his smile slightly. "Maybe." He enjoyed the game he was playing.

"That means you're not the real Jonathan." She challenged him at his own game.

"I am real." He reaches for her hand, but before he could grab it, she moved it away. "You said I was dreaming, if you're so real, show me-" cutting her off, Jonathan smashed his lips against Aliyah's.

Feeling the warmth of his lips, she found herself slowly moving closer towards him on the bed. Resting his hand on the nape of her neck, he managed to make the kiss deeper.

Pulling back, he stared at her, her eyes locked on his, as they both tried to catch their breath.

"This is real." He stated, grabbing her hand, holding it. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to find you." He regretted not being there sooner.

"You're here now." She reassured him. "Besides, I should apologize, I should've told you the truth."

"We can talk about that later, now we need to get back to the others." Jonathan gets up from the bed, walking to the door of the room

"I can't." Her once happy voice faded out to a sad mellow tone.

He turns around slowly. "What do you mean you can't?" He asked, his voice showing worry.

"I don't have my powers anymore." Her words cause his worries to rise. "Hannah Kingston took them, they were never really mine." Aliyah explained.

"Then, we'll just go to Mason and have him get them back for you." Jonathan says with an exhale.

"Jonathan, we can't." Her eyes started to water. "Why not." He was oblivious to the situation.

"My parents are dead."