S7-136: THE REUNION NO ONE WANTED (SEASON FINALE)

One bye one they came through the portal, and after a while Simon came through the portal with Aliyah.

Everyone in the room had their guards up, except for Jason and the ones that just came through the portal. Jason knew they were coming.

Groaning in pain they all got up from the ground. Jonathan and Jason hugged each other, and it didn't take long for Hayden to head towards Jason and hug him, along with Alec and Maya.

Next, it was Simon and Aliyah's turn to get up from off the ground. As she looked up, she saw Landon, Alex, and finally her eyes dropped on Jonathan. As for Landon and Alex, their eyes stayed on her noticing her younger look, memories of her flooded their minds.

Looking down, Aliyah couldn't bring herself to look at the three of them in one  room. Suddenly, Kara erupted, "So your alive?" She said with a scoff, hinting at her disappointment.

"Where's the other one." Jonathan spoke out loud, ignoring the sequences of scenes playing out within seconds, all he wanted to do was find the imposter.

"Couch." Jason pointed over at the couch. Walking towards the couch, Jonathan braced for impact, watching as Aliyah walked over towards him, with a blank expression.

"You don't have to see it if you don't want to." Jonathan tried to save her from the pain.

"Izzy, take Hayden upstairs." Aliyah demanded, staring down at the body covered with a blanket.

Quickly taking Hayden to her room, Izzy listened to Aliyah. "Now that she's dead, this could guarantee you get your powers back." Jonathan said, staring down at the corpse covered over with a blanket.

Taking a deep breath in, Aliyah watched as Jonathan took off the blanket. Looking at her other self, she covered her mouth in a swift pace, so the others wouldn't hear her let out a shiver. As quickly as she covered her mouth, her tears fell. The state her other self was in, put her back in the moment where she died for the first time.

Soon, her body fell to the floor, and her breathing became unstable, as she stared at her own body.

Alex tried reaching her, but Landon beat him to the punch. "Hey." He smiled trying to lighten the mood, as everyone around them watched Aliyah break down.

"Wanna see something cool?" Landon pulled her into a hug, covering her up with his jacket.

Walking towards the body, Maya covered it up, and Josie placed a glamouring spell over it.

Sighing, Josie looked at Maya, "I didn't think it was this bad." She whispered, but Simon's eyes stayed on Josie, wondering if the impossible was possible.

A few hours later*

Pouring a glass of bourbon, Jonathan tried to keep it together. Sitting next to him on a stool by the counter in the kitchen, Maya held out an empty glass. "What happened earlier?" Maya looked at Jonathan with anger in her eyes.

Gripping his glass, he felt gutted about the situation. "I Just froze, maybe what she said in New York was true." He explained, revisiting the time he had a panic attack.

"What's true?" Maya frowned at his answer.

"Maybe I'm not the one for her." Jonathan admitted. Putting the glass on the counter, Maya looked at him with annoyance. "So, who is?" She tried fighting him, hoping he'd get the memo and fight back, but Kara interrupted their conversation.

"Hopefully no one." Kara walked past Jonathan and Maya, causing Alex, and Josie to look him their direction. "Do you have a problem?" Maya's anger was rising.

Turning around, Kara stood her ground in the argument. "All I'm saying is, maybe Aliyah should stay by herself."

"She's been by herself, that's why she almost died." Alex butted in, while Maya got off the stool, and walked over to Kara. "Ever since you got back you've been acting off." Maya tried to keep her cool.