S6-119: VACATION

"You want us to what?" Aliyah says in disbelief, as her, Jason, Jonathan, Maya, Alec, Alexander, Izzy, and Clary stood in study of the house.

"I want us to go on a vacation, just for a day." Jason repeats himself, while all eyes were on him.

"I think that's a good Idea." Jonathan agrees.

"No." Aliyah disagrees.

"Aliyah, this could be an opportunity for the others to stop stressing." Jonathan says, "When was the last time you actually got to rest, and be normal for a day?" His sudden words caused an irritation to unfold in Aliyah's brain.

"It would be good for the kids too; Hayden has been cooped up in her room for days now and won't come out." Izzy tests the waters, in hopes that someone would back her up.

Sighing Alexander breaks out of his silence. "I'm only going because Izzy's going." He looks at his sister from across the room, winking at her with a smile.

Sitting in her despair, Aliyah knew she had no control over what the others would do, but deep down all she wanted to do was keep them safe.

"I'm in." Alec says happily.

"Me too." Maya inserts herself in the conversation.

All eyes revert to Aliyah's distilled figure, as her face beams with annoyance, finally giving in. "Fine. But if something goes wrong I blame you two." She points at Jonathan and Jason, storming out of the study.

"So, are we going to the beach?" Alec asked with a smile.

"You'll see." Jonathan smirks at him, grabbing a hold of Maya's arm, Alec acts like a scared child. "Please let it be the beach."

_

"This is not the beach!" Alec screams, as the group stands on the side of the subway waiting for a cart.

"New York city." Jonathan holds his arms out, engulfing the air. "This is where I grew up, and where me and my Parabatai first met." He turns towards Jason with a smile.

"Here comes the bromance." Isabelle chimes in. The group Laughs, while Aliyah stands by unfazed.

"How 'bout we head to the central park?" Jason recommends, the groups applauds and cheers.

"Well, while you all do that, I'm going to find a solution to all of our problems." Aliyah says with a hint of narcissism, showing them that she didn't care for a vacation, or 'normal day'.

Walking off, she didn't reach far enough, due to Jason chasing after her, and grabbing her arm. Pulling herself out of his grip, she looked at him with anger.

"What is this about?" Jason questioned, hoping to find the reason for her sudden outburst in behavior.

Sighing, Aliyah tells him the truth. "I just want to be alone." She fixes her tone, calming her demeanor.

"We're taking this vacation for that very reason-"

"I didn't ask to be here!" She yells out, as the pain in her voice trickled out.

Shocked in the background, the group watched.

"Do you want to go back to the loft?" Jason asked, trying to be reasonable.

"I'd rether burn alive." She turns around, leaving him to digest her words.

Her words sunk deeper and deeper into Jason, as he watcher her silhouette disappear into the crowd of people. He felt as though he was stabbed over and over again. All he wanted to do was be able to help, but with the way things were going, he knew he had no place in Aliyah's decisions.

Walking back to the group, he saw their pondering eyes. "Let's head to the park." He flashes a fake smile, walking ahead of them.

Though, that was enough for them, it wasn't for Jonathan. He knew exactly what Jason was feeling and was determined to fix things.