S4-64: RAT

The anger in Aliyah's veins sparked, as her eyes darkened. Walking out of her room, she walked to Viera's room kicking in the door. "Hi Rat." Fear ran down Viera's spine. Walking towards Viera, Aliyah grabs her hair, yanking her head back, Aliyah flashes her fangs. "Talk, or you become my personal blood bag."

Watching how Aliyah was handling the situation, Landon's frustration took over, realizing he could do something. Stopping him in his tracks, Hope put him in a bind, "Don't interfere, trust Aliyah. Besides, this isn't our fight."

"Please, you're hurting me." Viera cries. "I said talk." Aliyah Yanks harder, but Viera, doesn't comply. Hissing, Aliyah draws closer to her, causing Viera to panic, uncovering the truth.

"She told me she'd get rid of you, if I did everything, she told me to, and I'd have Alex." Viera says, giving Aliyah the information, she needs. Throwing Viera to the ground, Aliyah walks over her, getting ready to leave the room. Before leaving, Aliyah drops a bomb on Viera, "Its funny, You say you want Alex to yourself, but you don't realize that you mean nothing to him." Aliyah says with an evil smile on her face, Knowing Viera was at her feet.

Turning around, Aliyah squats down to Viera, staring into her eyes, the ring of Aliyah's eyes turn purple, following, the rings of Viera's eyes turn a light purple, controlling her, Aliyah sends her mind into Prism.

Whispering into Viera's ear, Aliyah smiles, "Have fun in hell, Rat." Getting up, Leaving, Aliyah knew it wasn't her who sent Viera to prism, but prism itself. She could feel the power taking over all of her other abilities, but kept it to herself, knowing she was making Alex weaker, after kissing him, she felt herself sucking out his energy. Realizing that's what she is, she knew everyone around her, is in danger.

Watching as they left, a tear fell down Viera's cheek. She couldn't move after seeing what Aliyah really looked like, she felt as if she witnessed a massacre, that her body was stuck in shock. The room around her shifted into darkness, but in reality, all Aliyah did was feed off of her energy, Sending her mind to Prism for a short second. Viera Passed out.

_

Walking out of the facility, Hope, Aliyah, and Landon, are met with Alex by the car. "Did you really think you could leave without me?" Alex Jokes, "Shut up, And get in." Smiling at Aliyah's words, they get in the car. Handing the keys to Alex, Aliyah rolls her eyes. "Where to?" He says, starting the engine, "Mystic Falls." Hope says from the back seat, next to her, Landon watched as Aliyah, and Alex interacted with each other, rather than her and Landon when they were together.

Looking to his right, Landon looked at Hope, grabbing her hand, he held it, knowing deep down who he really thought about, was in the passenger seat.