S5A-76: COLLEGE REJECTS

Walking into class, Aliyah looks for a seat, her eyes landing on a group of three people, and a seat next to them. Walking up to them, she smiles politely. "Is this seat taken?" Three of them don't say a word, as the professor comes through the door of the classroom.

Quickly taking the seat, Aliyah places her bag next to her. Staring at Aliyah, Jason studies her movements, as Aliyah looks forward, focused on the professor. Nudging Jason, Veronica whispers, "Eyes forward."

Clearing his throat, Jonathan gives both of them a slight warning. Looking over at Aliyah, Jonathan smiles lightly, then looking ahead at the board.

_

Sitting in the library on her Laptop, Aliyah worked on a paper. Staring at her, Jonathan sat across the room. Slightly looking up, her eyes fall on where Jonathan was sitting. Looking around, she sighs, thinking he left. Leaning over her shoulder, he pushes back her laptop screen. "Looking for me?"

Looking at each other, their eyes meet, causing a slight uproar of uncertainty between them. "No, I was wondering why you were staring at me." Aliyah says, turning to face her laptop screen. "What's there not to look at? you're beautiful." Jonathan tries to charm Aliyah.

In the mist of the silence, Veronica, and Jason walk into the library, moving towards Jonathan and Aliyah. Spotting them coming toward him, Jonathan takes a step back away from Aliyah.

"Why are you over here with the new girl?" Veronica hisses, as she chews her gum.

Sighing, Jason grows annoyed with the two, "Can we go?" He says in a rush, not paying attention to Veronica's attitude.

Putting his hands in his pockets, Jonathan takes a deep breath in before breathing out. "Yeah, let's go." Before leaving, he takes one last glace at Aliyah, as she watches her screen.

_

A couple of hours later*

Grabbing her laptop, placing it in her bag, Aliyah grabs her remaining things, ready to leave the library. Looking around, she sees a light from one of the computers. Walking towards it, she sees Jonathan sleeping. Turning around to leave, she sees Jason. Jumping in fear, Aliyah screams.

Opening his eyes, Jonathan grunts in pain, as his eyes land on the blank white screen. "You woke him up." Jason says, giving Aliyah a blank stare.

Sighing in denial, Aliyah brushed passed Jason, leaving the library, as Veronica joined the scene.

Turning his head towards them, Jonathan knew where the conversation was going before it even started. "Mason said to keep a safe distance, not rush in on the first day." Jason yelled silently, making sure only Jonathan and Veronica could hear him.

Getting up from the chair, Jonathan defends himself. "You're just mad, because I did what you couldn't. I talked to her, is that such a crime."

Breathing out of his nose, Jason grew angry. "We have one job. Keep it that way." Jason says, leaving the library.

Sighing, Veronica sides with Jason, "Keep your dick in your pants this time." She says, popping her gum in his face, then walks away.