S4-57: 3 MONTHS LATER

Three months had past, and Aliyah had no way to deal with her feelings, besides running through the woods next to the facility.

The same dream kept happening every night, after her 'death'.

Running in her wolf form, she saw something following her, preparing to strike, she races towards it, hitting its head.

Realizing what she had done, she ran back to the facility.

An hour later*

Knocking on his room door, Aliyah wanted to know if it was Alex with her in the woods.

Opening the door, with annoyance on his face, Alex had blood coming from the right side of his face.

Bursting into the room, she calls him out, "You were following me."

"Glad to hear you're sorry." He says with sarcasm in his voice.

Moving past her, he sits on the floor next to his bed, trying to treat his wound.

Making her way next to him, Aliyah grabs the rubbing alcohol, and a cotton ball.

"That's not going to help, I already tried." He says, hinting at his annoyance. "I just want to rest, then that way I can heal properly." He closes his eyes, wanting a moment of silence.

"Why were you out there?" She ask, placing alcohol on the cotton ball, reaching to clean his wound, but Alex stops her.

Grabbing her arm, he opens his eyes looking at her, "To clear my head." His words were stern, and clear.

Beating faster, Aliyah's heart beat was heard by both her And Alex. Pulling her closer towards himself, their faces inches apart, her heart beated rapidly.

Their eyes not breaking contact once,  "How much longer are you going to keep denying it? I can hear it in your heart that you want me too." He whispers, causing chaos to stir in her mind.

Slowly, the inches were turning into centimeters, and finally, she ticked. Giving in, Their bodies clasped together as their mouths connected, causing both hearts to beat at a rapid speed, only they could hear.

From fighting off the feeling for 3 months, deep down they both knew this was what they wanted, but couldn't have.

Stopping herself from a repeated mistake, Aliyah pushes herself back from the kiss. "This isn't right, Alex." She says catching her breath, standing up.

"Aliyah, how many times are you going to turn away from your heart? Everytime you're around me, I can hear it beating faster and faster." He says standing up, "You said the same thing a month ago, and look at where we are now." He grabs her wrist gently, turning her towards him.

"I was out there to get you out of my head, but all I could think about was you." He looks at her, hoping for a response.

"We can't." Aliyah tries pulling away from him, but he pulls her closer to him.

"I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes." Walking to the bathroom, he grabs a towel, before opening the bathroom door, "You should rest. " he says, while going in the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Sighing, Aliyah knew that she was falling for Alex, but she knew it wasn't right for her to love someone, even after everything she went through with Landon. Even though they broke up, she knew she still loved Landon in some sort of way, but her feelings for Alex were growing stronger day by day.

Looking at the bathroom door, she wondered if Alex knew what she was thinking, drifting closer to the door, she got the courage to leave his room.

While opening the door, she sees Viera about to knock.

"He's in the shower." Aliyah's words stung Viera. "I'll come back later, then." She says, turning away from Aliyah, walking down the hallway.

Watching Viera walking away, eased Aliyah's fear. She knew Viera had some sort of feelings for Alex, but she also knew there was no way Alex would return those feelings.

Closing the door behind her, Aliyah walked back to her room, preparing herself to have the same nightmare over and over again.