S3-33: RUNNING WILD

One year later*

The hot summer air ran through her hair, as the blood of her newest victim trickled down from her lips. Letting go of the drained body, Aliyah turns around, humming a song, as she leaves the body on the side of the road.

"You're starting to get sloppy, it's almost as if you wanted us to find you." Bonnie says, crossing her arms, looking at the back of her daughter.

Vamping to her, A smirk takes form on Aliyahs lips, "Or maybe I just don't care."

"Come home. We can be a family, something that you've always wanted." Bonnie reaches her hand out, but Aliyah grabs her arm, causing Enzo to jump in.

"Enough!" Enzo breaks, Aliyahs hold on Bonnie, standing in between them.

"Can't you see that were trying to get you back?" Enzo looks into Aliyahs eyes, but senses no feeling, whatsoever.

"The girl that you want back is gone, and she's been gone for a year. Now if you'll excuse me." Turning around Aliyah tries to walk away, but Enzo grabs her wrist.

"Let go."

"Stop killing innocent people." His eyes glow red, indicating he's ready to fight.

Laughter fills Aliyah, then seriousness pours over, "There's nothing innocent about the people I've been killing, they've all murdered others. Now, if you don't want your pretty bon bon popsicles head to be cut off, I suggest you let go." Aliyah's words hit Enzo, slowly letting go of her, He watched his daughter Run off.

"Why'd you let her go?" Bonnie says, wanting the answer to something that was already solved. Aliyah, had Run wild, and there was no chance in stopping her, unless one of them ended up dead.

If it was a year ago from when she first turned off her emotions, he probably would've reached her, but with that year gone, and her humanity lost, he knew there was no chance that they would be the ones to turn her humanity back on.

Sighing, he turns around, walking back towards civilization, "Let's go home."

"So, you're just going to give up?" Bonnie says, As Enzo comes to a stop, before he continues walking, "If it means you get to live, Yes."