S2-28: MY LAST MESSAGE

"A message?" Landon grows worried

"She wants you to be happy, and to use her power for good." Sarah, turns around, ready to leave, after giving Landon the message.

"What are you talking about? I just got her back, and now she's leaving again?" He grabs Sarah's arm, but she pushes him away.

"Landon." Hope stands between him and Sarah, "She's just the messenger. From what it sounds like, Aliyah doesn't want you in this fight. " Looking at hope, Landon backs away.

"I'll talk to her myself. " Turning around, Landon runs away from them.

_

Maya paces back and forth, trying to calm down, "I'm sure it was just a joke." Alec breaks the ice, but awareness isn't found.

"A joke? Alec, they tried to kill the one person Aliyah died trying to protect-" cutting Maya off, Kara muffles, "She died trying to protect all of us." Holding her wounds, she winces in pain.

Scoffing, Maya picks her equipment, walking away from them. "Maya, where are you going?" Alec yells out, "Home, no one is taking this seriously, you're all acting like children!" She yells back in anger.

After a while, Kara and Josie left, leaving Alec, and Shannon. Laying on the grass, they looked up at the sunset, "I'm the one who brought the assassin's back to life." Turning her towards him, Alec, sits up laughing, but to his demise, Shannon didn't laugh, not did she crack a smile.

"You can't be serious, Shan." His fears start to feed off of him, causing his palms to sweat, "Why? Why would you do that?"

She finally sits up, explaining her faults, "Why not? Shortly after Aliyah died, I had no one, not even you. I was lost, so I found an old spell, and here we are now." Shannon sighs Out of relief, letting her feelings out.

"Do you know what Maya will do to you after she finds out?" He looks at her with warning eyes, but she shows no hint of fear.

"Who said Maya is going to find out?" Her voice chuckles, echoing through his head loudly, causing him to pass out. "It's sad the weakest link has to be my mind slave." Getting up from the ground, Shannon dust off her clothes, walking away from Alec's unconscious body.

_

Knocking on the door of the abandoned house, Landon's paranoia hits him. Opening the door, Aliyah grows shocked, "You can't be here." Stepping outside into the night, Aliyah whispers.

"How could you do this, you just got back." His emotions seep through him, like water.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Aliyah, I died! You think I won't understand, I've been by your side this whole time." He yells gathering his composer once more, taking a step towards her, but she takes a step back.

"All the more reason to let you go." Her voice shivers.

"Why do you always pull back?" Grabbing her hands, he looks her in her eyes, "I understand more than you think."

"Then you know, why I have to let you go." Not understanding the full situation, Landon, realized he was caught in a moment where his guard was out of place.

Looking directly into his eyes, Aliyah uses her vampire powers, Hayley taught her to use. "This will be the last time You come here, and this will be the last time you hear my voice, you won't remember anything that has happened here, you certainly won't remember me." She pauses, as a tear trails down her cheek, but she wipes it away.

"So, here's my last message to you, Landon Kirby. You are the one person who changed my life, and someone who I loved, and wish happiness. Be happy, and live your life, because everyone deserves a second chance. I'll hold the memories that we have dear, and the power inside you, will come back to me, as soon as I let you go. But now-" Aliyah's voice cracks under the pressure, she hugs Landon tightly, knowing this will be their last moments together.

Letting go, she braces herself, "Landon, I love you more than anything. I release you." Aliyah releases Landon from the mind compulsion, Leaving before he could see her.