S6-98: ANOTHER UNIVERSE

Day after day things were simple, normal even. Some say the world has vast dimensions that are not in our control, nor that we can see. But what happens when a rip in time, creates an opening to the universe that is Aliyah's world. A wide range of power, rippled from Ringwood all the way to Mystic Falls, causing a junction between time and space.

Universe X* (Hayden's Universe)

Standing on the dead-end of the battlefield, Hayden wondered where it all went wrong. Lying on the dimly lit, flamed grass, bodies of the ShadowHunters that were once alive, were now burned to a crisp, Plunged into, some were even ripped apart. All of this happened because they were to careless, too naive.

Looking down at the millions of bodies, Hayden took each step in fear, finally reaching her mothers lifeless body. Kneeling down, Hayden cried, remembering that just seconds before, she watched her mother get killed on the institute's security system. Touching her mothers face, Hayden closes her eyes, so Aliyah can rest in peace.

"Why did you kill her?" Hayden let's out, sensing someone behind her. "I thought you loved her, but I could see I was wrong." Hayden stands up, ready to fight for her life. "I had no choice." The voice sounds distorted, causing her to turn around. "You have no right to call yourself my father, you're a coward." Hayden claims, as the being before her steps back.

"I don't want to fight you, Mel." The being in front her, raises concern. Holding her hands out, Hayden's hands glow white, blasting out a high amount of power, but the being stays standing. "Don't call me that." She takes out her seraph blade, ready to fight.

"How can you live with yourself? Look around! You killed everyone." Hayden circles around the being, called her 'Father'. "And now I'm going to kill you." She stopped, standing behind the being, Stabbing him in the back, before backing up.

"Forgive me." The distorted voice, spoke out, Grabbing the Seraph blade from it's back, throwing it to the ground. Turning towards Hayden, the being grabs her by her neck, throwing her across the field.

Hitting the dead bodies around her, Hayden's clothes catch dirt, flame marks, and blood from the grass. Injured, Hayden tries her best to get up, as the being walks to her slowly. Opening up in front of her, a portal morphed into another world. Glancing up at the being, walking towards her, Hayden pushed her body off of the ground, rushing towards the portal, jumping through it backwards, looking at her mother one last time.

_

Crying in the woods, Morgan followed her mothers last orders. Sitting there, Morgan knew her mother wasn't coming back. Holding the arrow in her hands, marked M.K, She held it tightly, wiping her tears. Opening up before her eyes, a portal arose from the darkness, causing her eyebrows to frown. Getting up from the ground, she stood in front of the portal, seeing her another version of hat looked like her world.

Hearing screeching from afar, Morgan knew what was coming for her. Placing her hand through the portal, Morgan took one final look at the dark woods, that was dimly lit by the portal. Without a second thought, Morgan took a step through the portal.