S5B-95: DON'T KISS AND TELL

two weeks later*

Jason and Jonathan healed less than a week after the incident, while Veronica stayed in confinement, until Mason was ready to let her out. 

Standing in front of the institute, Mason was angry that this happened under his surveillance. In fact he hated the feeling of  being weak so much, he knew the next step in his plan had to commence. 

"I am deeply sorry for the trouble, dear Veronica has caused you." The smug look on his face, caused everyone to fall under his heel. "That is why, I've decided to send her to the institute Farther from Ringwood." Mason knew no one would object his proposal, he knew he was on top.

Staring at the people in front of him, Mason smirked, feeling proud of what he accomplished, but the night was still young, and he hand more work to do for his final plan to be pushed into order.

_

Drinking alone in a silent room, in the loft, Jonathan's thoughts corrupted him. Tapping on his shoulder, Aliyah smiled, looking at him. "Is this seat taken?" He cracks a slight smile, reminded of their first encounter. "All yours." His eyes stay on his glass, as his mind strays. "You drink."

He turns his head towards her, with guarded eyes. "I'm twenty-one, but I guess drinking is a crime in Aliyah's world." He jokes, causing her to smile through her teeth.

Looking back at his glass, the conversation turns serious. "You're worried about Jason aren't you?" Aliyah asks, seeing his body language change. "Yeah." He sighs. "We had a fight, before Veronica, you know..." He shy's away from the incident that happened two weeks ago, swirling his drink around in the glass. 

"What was it about?" She asks, putting her hand on his arm, trying to comfort him. "You." He finishes the last of his drink, after the word passed his lips. Removing her hand from his shoulder, Aliyah stands up. "I don't want to get in the way of your relationship, you guys are practically brothers."

Placing his glass down on the table, Jonathan stood up from his seat. "You can't break the bond, only one of us can do that, and nothing will cause that to happen." He reassures her, patting her shoulder with his right hand. 

"Then, tell me why I was the subject of this argument." She pushes his arm off of him, coming off, high strung. He smiles lightly, "We argued, because of my feelings for you." Jonathan left out a few details.

"Is that such a problem?" She says taking a step back. Following her movements, he takes a step forward. "Depends on how you take it." His voice trebled through her ears, as her back hit the wall. "We've got to stop meeting like this." He smirks, looking into her eyes. Looking into his eyes, she watched as they glistened in the light. 

"There's that look again." Letting her words take hold of her, Aliyah acted before Jonathan could say a word. Holding his face, Aliyah closed her eyes, pressing her lips against his. Giving in, Jonathan kissed her back, holding her waist. Growing deeper and tense, the kiss enabled their true feelings for each other. 

Breaking the kiss, they both pull away from each other, looking confused. Removing his hands from her waist, Jonathan took a step away from Aliyah. Placing her hands at her side, Aliyah didn't say a word. Inhaling and then exhaling, Jonathan got straight to the point. "That didn't happen."

Aliyah corrects him. "What didn't happen." She smiles, understanding what he mean. Smiling at her, he goes back in for another kiss. Pressing her index finger on his lips, Aliyah stops him. "No one can know about this, not even my father."

Jonathan smirks, "I don't kiss and tell." Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulls her into him, pressing his lips against hers. 

Staying that room, they kept their new founding relationship a secret, knowing that if Mason found out He'd kill Jonathan, and everything would fall apart. Unknowingly, they confided in their passion for each other, not realizing what was lying in the shadows watching them uncover the truth.