S5A-82: LOVERS SPAT

Sitting in the library, Jason paced back and forth, then hitting a book off of the book shelve. "I should've been with her." He yells at Jonathan, as he looks at the pictures spread out on the table, with the note in the middle.

Sitting next to Jonathan still in shock, Aliyah didn't let a word pass her lips. Staring down at the pictures, a tear slipped down her cheek, as the room sat still in silence. Getting up, she grabs the pictures off of the table, along with the note, shoving them into her bag, walking to the door of the library. Following her, they stop in the middle of the library.

"Don't follow me." Her voice filled with sadness, cause them to let her go.

Walking to the parking lot, Aliyah got into her car. Sitting there, she stared at the picture of her alone in the library, crying lightly, she felt helpless. Soon after she drove off.

_

"I don't get it. I've been reading this book for a week, and I don't understand a thing it says." Landon complains. Sitting next to him, Hope holds the book, reading it. "A spell was casted over this book, regular people and supernatural's can't read it, only the creator can."

"Who's the creator?" He questions.

Sitting in silence, Hope knew the creator of the book wouldn't be able to help, because she to had no memory of making the book herself.

"We have to go back to Ringwood." Hope closes the book in frustration.

_

Closing the front door, Aliyah turns around seeing the same stranger from last time. "Book club?"

"Book club." He repeats back, causing a smile to curl onto her lips.

Placing her things down, she walks over to him holding her hand out. "Aliyah Moore." She greets him. Hesitating, he grabs her hand, and shakes it. "Alex Lang."

Sitting on the couch next to him, she smiles. "So what book are you guys reading?"

He hums, before looking at her. "Actually, we cancelled book club a little early, so I could vent." He scrunches his nose, crossing his fingers over each other. "Lame, right?" He laughs lightly.

"No." She says quickly, "I think it's good to talk to someone about how we feel." She reassures him. "I was telling her about my ex." He pauses, as her eyes stay on him. "I broke her heart when she needed me the most." His voice fell low.

"Can't you tell her how you feel?" Aliyah says, trying to help the situation.

"No." He says, quietly.

"Why?" Aliyah questions, not reading the room.

"She's dead." His voice grew cold, and he held his head low. Shortly after, Melisa came into the room. "You're home."

Looking up Aliyah, sees Melisa, with the same people as last time. "I see you have company." Getting up from the couch, Aliyah grabs her things, heading upstairs.

"What happened?" Melisa asks, eagerly.

"Nothing." Alex lies, looking up, he sees Hope, and Landon.

"Good to see you too." Hope says, holding the Pheonix fire book.

Staring at the book, Alex get's up from the couch. "Why do you have that book?"

"Melisa gave it us, we're trying to find out what's happening to Landon, but we can't read anything in the book." Hope tries to find prosperity in the situation.

"That's because Aliyah made the book for herself." Alex let's out, looking at Melisa with deceitful eyes.

"How do you know that?" Melisa says, looking at Alex.

"She told me some time at the facility. She explained that she made a book for each power she had, and that book in your hands, is just the first volume of Pheonix fire. I bet the rest are upstairs." Alex points at the book, then continues. "You don't even realize that she's been reading all of the books she created, and here we all are collectively being idiots thinking that she's completely forgotten about who she is." Alex says, conveying them to listen.

"What are you trying to say?" Melisa crosses her eyes.

"The mind may have forgotten, but the body knows it's owner." The three of them stand still in the mean, before Landon, chokes up on smoke.

"Aliyah's killing Landon." Alex says out loud, watching as Landon struggles.