S2-27: THE FLEET

"What's going on?" Maya, and Alec hurry towards Landon and Hope. "I just saw Kara's body fly across the woods." Maya snaps.

"They tried to kill Landon." Hope crosses her arms in annoyance, "When he's the only one with his power."

Getting up from the ground, Shannon grows angry, Josie, sits up holding her head.

Maya turns around, "I told you to train, not kill him. You're stupid enough to do this, when there's a threat that could be on its way anytime now!" Maya yells out in anger.

Sighing she faces Landon and Hope, "They won't be training with you anymore, for now just take it easy." Maya walks away, to clear her head.

Turning towards Landon, Hope, checks his to see if he's okay.

"Don't worry, I heal easily, thanks to Aliyah's powers." He smiles, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Where-" cutting Hope off, Landon looks towards Shannon, and Josie, who are still on the ground.

"Let's go for a walk." He says, walking ahead of her.

_

"How was Sarah?" Hayley asks, sitting at the old table, reading a book. Taking off her jacket, Aliyah sighs, "She's fine, I told her about the assassin's." Aliyah walks towards the kitchen, sitting across from Hayley.

"Luckily, my friends can't sense me, because I'm a vampire now." Her voice breaks out in sadness. Putting her book down, Hayley takes a good look at Aliyah. "What's this really about, Aliyah?"

Tears bream in her eyes, before she says it, "I miss them. I know it's only been three months since we got back, but I feel so disconnected from myself." The tears that were once in the brim of her eyes, fell down.

"I feel like I've lost myself." Getting up from her chair, Hayley goes towards Aliyah, comforting her, knowing, she lost herself at some point too.

_

After explaining that no one knows that Aliyah is back, Landon asked Hope not to tell The others, but Hope disagreed, because of how things are going.

"Landon, they tried to kill you." Hope scoffs, "If I didn't come when I did, you would've been dead."

"I would've come back to life, Like I always do."

"You're abusing the power that flows within you." Turning around, they see Sarah Kingston.

"Sarah?" Landon says in disbelief, "I thought you'd leave with your dad after-" cutting Landon off, she chuckles

"After Ally died? No, I wanted to stay here." She walks closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks another question.

"Aliyah told me to send you a message."