S2-32: PRISM (SEASON FINALE)

The feelings of every emotion slipping away, Aliyah remembered everyone she lost in the matter of a day, from Landon, Hayley, Alec, Maya, and now herself. As she held Maya in her arms, the feeling of sadness swept away.

Handing her body over to Kara, Aliyah stood up, clinging to the last amount of emotion she has left, to kill the monster in front of her.

"How does it feel?" Shannon says, smiling, "I won't feel a thing after I kill you." Aliyah takes a step towards Shannon, only for her to mock Aliyah.

"That's if you can kill me." Shannon mocks, causing Aliyah to chuckle, "I'm going to enjoy this."

Using her mind compulsion, Aliyah stops Shannon from moving. "You deserve a slow and painful death." Aliyah's eyes glow purple, as her body floats above their heads, she summons a portal. A prism comes from out of the dark portal, swallowing Shannon's body, only for the prism to fall back into the dark portal.

Kara tries calling out to Aliyah, but she doesn't answer, instead her body falls from the sky, catching her, a man uncloaks himself.

"Enzo." Bonnie calls out, uncloaking herself, looking at Kara. "We need to get them somewhere safe" he says, opening a portal, on the other side was the cabin. Leaving Maya's body, Kara looks back at Alec, before going through the portal.

_

Finally settling in, Bonnie and Enzo sat down at the table, handing Kara a cup of tea. "I know you're probably shocked by what you saw tonight." Bonnie says, crossing her fingers over each other.

"Well at least three of my friends died, and two of them are unconscious for reasons unknown. So, I'd say shocked is beyond what I'm feeling." Kara takes a sip of her tea, composing herself.

"I'm sorry we weren't there on time." Bonnie bites her lower lip, in anger.

Putting the mug down, Kara hesitates, before getting straight to the question, "What was that? I've never seen Aliyah like that before."

Sighing at Kara's question, Bonnie looks at Enzo. "That's what were trying to figure out. It seems like Aliyah's been creating stronger spells, after she resurrected Landon." Enzo says, in worry.

"Creating spells? How's that even possible?" Kara sits up in her seat, clenching her mug.

"We don't know, but we do know it's too dangerous for you to be around her, including with her emotions off." Enzo crosses his arms.

Looking down at her mug, Kara, nods, "I'll stay away from Aliyah."