S5A-79: SOMETHING ABOUT THE GUYS IN BLACK

After telling Jason about her likely stalker, he made it his job to go with her to school, class, leaving class, lunch, and even take her home. Though it seemed like a nuisance, they both agreed to it, and not to bother each other. Sadly, that agreement was about to turn into dust.

"Maybe it's someone close to me." She says out loud, slowly looking at the tall figure sitting across from her. Looking at her, he pauses from eating his sandwich. "You can't possibly think it's me." Her silence proves his theory causing him to retaliate, throwing a chip at her. "Shame on you." He takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Can you blame me? This only started happening when you and-" Pausing mid-sentence, she turns around looking at the table Jonathan and Veronica sat at, before turning back to Jason.

"It's not them either, trust me." He lets out quickly, before she could respond.

Groaning, Aliyah pushes her lunch away, resting her arms on the outside table. "We'll find out who it is, don't worry." Jason reassures her.

Looking at them in disgust, Veronica pretends to gag. "Someone kill me." She says, watching Jason comfort Aliyah. "Don't be jealous, you'll get your favorite brother back." Jonathan announces, causing Veronica's eyes to fall on him.

"That would've been you if only you waited on Mason's orders." Veronica taunts, trying to get a rise out of Jonathan. Smirking, Jonathan catches on to her, "I don't have to follow orders like you two. I take what I want, and what I want-" He pause, looking towards Aliyah, "Is her." He takes a sip of his drink, before leaving Veronica alone at the outside table.

_

"How long has it been?" Melisa says, holding her chin in a thinking position. "A couple of weeks." Landon says, holding Hope's hand.

While Aliyah was away at school, Melisa got a call from Hope, telling Melisa she needed her help. Now they sat in the living room, trying to figure out why this was happening Landon.

Sighing, Melisa tried her best to explain what was happening him, but before she could let any words out, the front door unlocked, and Aliyah stood in front of the front door. For a short moment her and Landon's eyes met, then her eyes landed on Melisa, as she made up a questionable face.

"Do I even want to know?" Aliyah says, raising her arms In defeat.

"Book club." Melisa lies, quickly grabbing a book off of the coffee table. Aliyah blinks twice, before heading upstairs.

"Do you have anything that I could read up on, about what's happening to me." Landon says, wondering how to fix this problem.

"Upstairs I have a book, Aliyah might know where it is." Melisa says, prompting Landon to take the lead. Getting up from the couch, Landon get's ready to go upstairs, but Hope grabs his wrist on instinct. "I'll be fine." He dispels whatever fears she may have, removing her hand from his wrist.

Walking upstairs, he sees a door slightly cracked open, with music beaming out of the room. Knocking on the door, he waits for a response. "Come in." Hearing her voice, he pushes the door open, standing in the doorway.

"Your mom sent me up for a book." He places his hands in his pockets, seeing her back. "What's the name of the book?" She asks, not moving her eyes from her computer screen.

"Uh, actually, she said you'd might know where it is." He bites his lip anxiously. Sighing, Aliyah turns away from her computer, getting up, going over towards her book shelve. "Can you give me an idea of what the book might be based on?" She questions, without showing any emotion.

"Fire." He says lightly. Going through the book shelve, she grabs the book, walking towards the door way. "Pheonix fire." She reads the title of the book, then holds it out to hand it to him. Grabbing the book, his hand brushes hers, and for a second they both get a memory of each other. Dropping the book, Landon stares at her In disbelief.

Coming behind him, Hope calls out his name, causing their eyes to break away from each other. Grabbing the book from off of the floor, Aliyah gives the book to Landon. "Enjoy book club." Aliyah smiles, trying to play off the situation.

Moving out of the door way, Landon walks down the stairs with Hope, holding the book. Hearing her the door to her room close, Landon felt some type of disappointment, knowing he wouldn't be able to find out if she saw what he saw.