S7-127: YOU'RE NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE PT 2

Weeks went by, and there was still no sign of Mel or Nora. That was because Nora still hadn't waken from her switch with Elyres.

Pacing back and forth Reece panicked. Sitting in a far corner away from him, Aliyah felt every nerve in her body jump each time he moved.

"Can you please stop pacing, you're making my head spin." She said, watching him closely.

"It's been weeks, they should've been back by now." He stops in the middle of the living room, his back facing Aliyah.

He was right, they should've been back, and right now Aliyah could feel herself slipping slowly. Each week they didn't return, she felt the hunger growing stronger, and right now, she wanted to rip open Reece's neck.

Turning around to face her, Reece saw Aliyah's face as pale as a ghost. "Are you okay?" As the words left his mouth, she heard his heart beat echoing through her ears.

Getting up from the chair, Aliyah body turns cold, stumbling, she falls to the floor. Rushing to her, Reece acts on instinct. Squatting down to meet her eye level, he lifts her up, her head rests on his shoulder.

"Reece!" Yelling from the front door, Nora's eyes fell on them.

"Help me with her." He points at Aliyah in his arms, as he struggles to hide his embarrassment.

Quickly gliding towards them, Nora ripped Aliyah out of Reece's arms. Her head staying limp, Nora noticed Aliyah's arms were turning a pale color, indicating she was dying.

Only this time, she wouldn't be able to come back.

Fearing for the girl in her arms, Nora used her strength to pick her up, but struggled to do so. "Ellie, let me help." Reece finally stood up, reaching his arm out try to grab Aliyah, but shortly Mel stepped in.

"I'll take care of it." Mel grabs ahold of Aliyah, wrapping her arm around her waist, placing Aliyah's arm over her shoulder, striding to the room Aliyah stayed in.

"Why do you have the curtains open?!" Nora yelled, slightly, showing a hint of her panic state.

"She's a person, not an incident you can take care of." Reece says out of context.

Turning around, Nora knew what he meant. "Did something happen while we were gone?" Nora asked.

Walking towards the couch, Reece sat down, thinking about how the weeks went by, and how close he had gotten with Aliyah.

"We talked, and I didn't think I'd find out so much from a person just by talking about the past." He looked up at Nora with sullen eyes.

Sitting down next to him, she held his hand. "Is this about the asylum, and the dreams you had?" She asked, digging up the past.

"No, my life before." He voice slowly went out, and slowly he remembered his life before this.

He remembered his girlfriend, Olivia, and how they worked together on the police force.

Aliyah reminded him a bit of her, and the pain she was going through made him feel like he was helpless, just like he was when Olivia died.

"Reece, it's not your fault." Nora's words passed through one ear and out the other.

In the room Aliyah stayed in, Mel tried to nurse her back to health, but the blood wasn't enough. She was still pale, and decaying slowly.

Mel only thought of one thing that could possibly help her. "Ali, feed on me." She held her wrist over Aliyah's mouth, but nothing happened.

Mel knew this was Aliyah's way of saying, she won't do it, but they were running out of options, and time.

"Guess, I'll have to do it the harder way." Mel get's up from the carpet, heading to the bedside table, she opens the drawer, seeing the paper from the fire message.

Rolling her sleeve, her stele falls out into her left hand. On her right arm, she passes her stele over it. Soon, the paper turns into fire, and flies out the opened window.

Quickly closing the window, so the sun doesn't burn Aliyah, Mel questioned herself eternally, wondering if this was the right thing to do.

_

Standing in the club, Izzy, Clary, and Jonathan all stood in their positions, waiting for Aliyah's orders.

Maya, and Alec stayed on the rooftop for higher ground cover. While Aliyah stayed on the outside of the club.

"Thank you." Jonathan smiled at the caterer, while taking a glass of whatever someone else ordered. "Might as well make the best of tonight, even though I'm supposed to be off duty." He says out loud, making sure the others could hear him over the ear piece.

Finishing the drink in one go, he placed the glass on the table behind him. Getting back to work, Jonathan caught his eyes on one of the demons under Mason's control.

Holding onto his seraph blade, he prepares himself to follow it, but Clary had other plans. "Dance with me." She smiled wickedly, dancing in front of him.

"I don't have time for this." He pushes past her, trying to go after the demon. "Izzy, on your right." He cues her in.

Grabbing his arm, turning him around forcefully, Clary's eyes grew dark. "Clary let go of me." He demanded.

"Fine." She smiles, letting go of his wrist, continuing to dance.

Turning around, Jonathan was met with the same demon he saw earlier. Before he could react, the demon tackles him to the ground.

Grabbing a knife from his side pocket, Jonathan stabs the demon in its neck, killing it. Ash and smoke encircled him, forcing him to cough.

Running towards him, Izzy reached her hand out to help him up. "Where is she?" He asked, seeing Clary gone.

"I don't know, she just disappeared." Izzy says looking around with him.

"Keep searching for the demons." Aliyah said over the ear piece.

Ignoring her instructions, he continues to look around the club for Clary. Seeing a small flame gliding towards him, Jonathan drew closer to it, like a moth drawn to a flame.

Finally in front of it, he couldn't believe his eyes. Grabbing the fire message, he read it out loud. "Come find me." He smiled to himself.

He knew it. Now, he was ready to find the real Aliyah, but to do that, he had to make it look like he was missing.

Taking out his ear piece, he drops it on the floor of the club, stomping on it, he breaks it.

Finally, Cloaking himself, he slipped past each and every person in the club.

Gone into the daylight, he found himself reminiscing on the year him and Aliyah spent together.
_
As for Landon, he could feel every part of Aliyah slipping away, he could feel her slowly dying.

"Hope." He looked at her, fear consuming his eyes. "Aliyah needs our help."