S5B-97: SAVIOR (SEASON FINALE)

"This is what the mission was?" Jason yells slightly, but Mason changes his question. "Who was the first to die on this hill?" None of them answered the question, due to shock. Aliyah looked at her father, finally seeing what her mother meant.

Falling to her knees, Aliyah felt sick to her stomach. "You brought us here to relive their deaths." Her voice shivered. Standing in  front of her, Mason's face dropped in a cold, blank expression. "I brought you here to relive greatness."

"This isn't what she want's Mason." Jonathan leans in, causing an uproar in Mason's mind. "I'll tell you what isn't right. You having a relationship with my daughter behind my back when I trusted you, like you were my own son." Mason's eyes glow dark purple, as he holds out his hand, a purple ring of smoke, whips around Jonathan's neck, choking him.

"Stop." Aliyah let's out, as her voice grew cold like the air around her. Snapping her fingers, the ring of smoke around Jonathan's neck disappears. Getting up from the cold ground, Aliyah's eyes glowed purple, as she stood her ground against her father.

"This was all part of your great plan, right? Bring me up here with the people I love, just so I can watch you murder them, so you can get me with my emotions off." Her eyes were blank, showing no feeling at all. "That's why I came prepared." Aliyah's veins in her face, glow light purple, as a ring of fire surrounded her and Mason. Stepping back, the ground found the fire too hot for them to provide any help.

Struggling to stay close to the fire, they retreated, standing away from the fire, watching as it melt the snow around Mason and Aliyah.

"You think you can kill me? You said it yourself, you're nothing like me." Mason says assured he'd have a victory. Aliyah's expression doesn't change, grabbing Mason by the neck, she holds his body up in the air, pushing her hand through his chest, gripping his heart. "You're right, I am nothing like you, but I am like my father, Enzo St. John."

Removing her right hand from his heart, Aliyah slipped her fingers out of his chest, letting go of his neck, as her left hand fell to her side, blood trickled down her fingers, hitting the snow. Gasping for air, while holding his chest, Mason felt annoyed. "I find it repulsive, you couldn't finish the job.

Looking down at him, as her eyes change back to its normal color, the ring of fire around them dies down, as Aliyah cracked a half smile. "Sorry to disappoint you, dad" Walking away from him, Aliyah got back to the group. "What do we do now?" Alec asked, wondering what was next for them.

"We live life." Aliyah says, knowing this wouldn't be the last they'd have to fight for their lives, or save others. "We live, even if it means it's our last moments on this earth." She looked at them, as each of them looked at each other with buoyant eyes, trusting one another.

_

Season 6 Promo

In another universe in particular, each of them stood on the battle ground, as each being they ever faced stood before them, wiping their lives out of existence, causing a unnatural force to open up a portal to save their demise.