S7-131: FAMILY OF LIES

"Don't make me anymore angry than I already am." Aliyah hissed, pulling tighter on the woman's hair.

"He's not lying." The woman let out.

"Shut up." Aliyah was growing angry of the situation. "She's telling the truth." Reece was trying to aid the situation, slowly coming towards them.

"Reece, don't come any closer, I don't want her hurting you." The woman concerns conveyed her.

"How do you know his name?" Aliyah asked, her patience wearing thin.

Instead of the woman answering, Reece answered. "We used to be partners." Reece gave in to his guilt. " I knew from the moment I saw you, Aliyah that you were Olivia and Matt's sister. I also knew that Nora and Mel needed you to find Jonathan, so when I saw you on that bridge, I couldn't help but want to know the savior."

His words pushed deeper into Aliyah, as she remembered her fight with her father from a year ago.

Letting go of the woman, Aliyah could feel herself weakening. "All everyone ever does is lie to me."

Jonathan knew where the situation was headed. "Aliyah don't do it." He pleaded. Looking back at Jonathan, Reece questioned him. "What?" He looked back at her, noticing her eyes changing.

Quickly getting up from the ground, Jonathan hurried towards Aliyah. "Don't you dare shut it off, I just got you back!" He yelled, but all she could do was cry.

Falling into his arms, she cried. "Just get me out of here."

Holding her, he wrapped his arms around her, feeling his shirt dampened from her tears.

"Where's Matt?" Olivia sounded, but all Reece could do was keep his eyes on Jonathan and Aliyah.

He wished he had a better way to tell her the truth, his heart hurt for her. He cared for her deeply, and wanted to help her more than what he could do now, but it was too late. That change in her eyes symbolized that she couldn't trust anyone. She had no idea that Mel and Nora were using her.

_

"Aunt Izzy?" Hayden knocked on the opened door, coming into the room. "What's up kid?" Izzy smiled through her question. "It's about Aliyah. " Hayden's words cause Izzy to stop what she was doing.

"What about her?" Izzy asked. "Doesn't she seem different to you? Almost like she's-" Hayden's aunt cuts her off. "Your mother. I know, I've been getting the vibes too." Isabelle finally explains.

"So, I'm not going crazy?" Hayden asked, forcing a 'no' to leave Isabelle's mouth.

"I think Aliyah is just going through a lot." Izzy's works hurt Hayden

Deep down. Hayden felt that Aliyah was slowly becoming like her mother. "Yeah, I guess." She shrugged. "I know it's rough here, but we'll be home soon." Izzy tried to relieve Hayden's stress, but only conjured up question marks.

"What are you talking about?" She crosses her arms in confusion.

Izzy hesitates for a second, then told Hayden the truth. "I went to talk to Aliyah in the study, but she wasn't there, so I looked around and found this." Lifting up her leg, Izzy pulled out a book from underneath her.

"A book?" Hayden chuckled. "It maybe funny now, but I believe this book is the key to getting us home." Izzy held the book in her hands, her eyes sparkling as if it was something she loved dearly.

"Can I see it?" Hayden asked, being answered with Isabelle handing her the book.

Holding the book, Hayden opened it. "For one to become their truest self, they must accept one, and the other must fall from grace." Hayden recited a sentence from the book, and soon a flood of like filles up the room, taking her and Izzy with it.

_

Back at the apartment, Aliyah couldn't bring herself to look at anyone. They all sat in the Living room, with the two new commers.

"She wanted to tell you about us." Olivia broke the silence.

A chuckle left Aliyah's mouth. "Sounds wrong when you put it that way."

"Just hear them out." Jonathan sighs, breaking his silence, but Aliyah quickly causes that silence to resurface. "I don't remember you hearing Melisa out when you stormed into the Apartment." She stared him down as he stood o her left.

"Exactly." Aliyah's anger was rising by each second, and everyone in the room could feel it.

"Mom wanted us to be a secret to protect you." Matthew chimed in. Laughing loudly, Aliyah held her stomach. "Protect me? No, she gave me up, and when she needed my powers, she manipulated me into thinking she actually loved me." Her words projected the truth.

"Maybe you're better off with Mason." Olivia mumble under her breath. Aliyah's eyes fall on her like lasers.

Before anyone could blink, Aliyah was in front of Olivia, smiling. "See, me and you are completely different. You pull a trigger on accident, and I kill for fun." While looking into Aliyah's eyes Olivia saw absolutely nothing.

Biting her wrist, Aliyah shoved it in Olivia's mouth. Reacting as fast as they could, everyone tried to pull Aliyah off of Olivia, but in result got pushed away from them, one by one.

Pulling Olivia's body off of the couch, she held her out for display. "One wrong move, I snap her neck." Aliyah warns.

"You're just like our father." Olivia's words bounced off the walls of the apartment, everyone held their breaths.

"Aliyah Calm down, let's talk this through." Reece stood up, trying to appease to Aliyah's humanity. Inhaling a gust of air, Aliyah closed her eyes, then opened them. " Rule number one." Swiftly, Aliyah wrapped her hands around the base of Olivia's neck.

"Never ask a vampire to calm down." After the words left her mouth, a flash of light filled the room, forcing everyone to shut their eyes.