S3-45: FALLING APART

After her meltdown in the kitchen, Aliyah was in hot water with Alex.

"Do you have any idea how much the stuff you destroyed cost?" Alex scolded her, but she ignored him.

"Hey, he's talking to you." Viera claps in Aliyah's face, "Do that again, and I'll break your hands." Aliyah threatens, standing up, looking at Viera, her eyes glowing red.

"Stop it." Alex says, causing Viera and Aliyah's attention to be on him.

"You." He points at Aliyah, "You broke part of our deal, so now you have to make up for it." Alex says, knowing his plan was going the way he wanted.

"What do you want me to do." Aliyah rolls her eyes.

"Apologize for the damages you caused."

Aliyah hated how this was going, but she knew this was how this were gonna be if she wanted to keep her humanity off.

_

Walking into the diner, Aliyah found her test, and she was planning on doing just what Alex told her to.

"Well, if it isn't the two girls that tried to kill me." Aliyah smiles putting on a fake front.

"What do you want?" Hope says annoyed.

"I just came to pay my condolences."

"Are you trying to apologize?" Lizzie says confused.

"I guess you could put it that way, but you see, I don't think I should really say sorry, considering what you two did." Aliyah smirks, trying to manipulate the two.

"We were trying to help, but it seems like you need more help with getting out." Hopes eyes glow yellow, turning back to its normal color, as a warning for Aliyah.

"Oh, Hope. You know I wouldn't worry about me, when your- I mean my boyfriend is starting to remember me." Aliyah smirks, holding the upper hand.

Leaning forward, Aliyah whispers, "I'm not a threat yet, but I surely can start now." Aliyah gets up from the booth that Hope and Lizzie are in, "Toodles." She waves them off leaving the diner.

Hope knew this was just the beginning of Aliyah's stakes, and everything she had built for a year was starting to fall apart, since Aliyah came to Mystic Falls. Hope had enough, of it.

Following Aliyah outside the diner, she found herself in the mist of Landon and Isaac in fight that Aliyah broke up.

Unable to attend the situation, Hope stood there watching Landon staring at Aliyah I'm disbelief.