S4-62: TROUBLE IN PARADISE

"That doesn't make sense, how does she know I'm Alive." Aliyah said, as her and Hope were sitting in the cafeteria of the facility, prior to her incident in the car with Alex.

"Are you sure you guys aren't connected?" Hope asked, looking at Aliyah, but her attention was averted elsewhere.

"Aliyah?" Looking in the direction of where Aliyah was looking, Hope saw Alex talking with kids under the facility.

"You still haven't told me what happened between you two." She says, looking back at Aliyah, causing Aliyah to look at her.

"It's nothing." Aliyah says drinking her tea.

"Everyone can see that you two like each other but won't admit it. Now, something is tearing you two apart." Hope stares at Aliyah waiting for her to answer.

Putting her cup down, Aliyah cracks, "He told me, he loves me."

Shocked, Hope smiles brightly, "That's good."

"He slept with Viera." Aliyah says with a straight face.

Calming down, Hope's face drops, "That is not good."

After a while they sit in silence, before going onto another topic.

The whole time, Alex listened, until Aliyah said Viera's name. He wanted to be there for Aliyah, but he knew he was overstepping, so he left the cafeteria.

Walking outside the facility, getting ready for a late-night run, Alex was ready to clear his head.

Sensing a familiar being, he felt Aliyah's powers. Turning around, Alex was met with Someone else, "Landon."

They looked at each other, Alex giving a look of anger, and Landon, a look of disgust.

"How did you find this place?" Alex looks at him, his eyes filling with anger, and distrust.

"You don't need to that, besides, I'm not here for you." Landon turns around, heading to the doors of the facility, but Alex grabs his arm.

"I'm not going to ask you again." Alex grips tighter on Landon's arm, both of their eyes glowing red, indicating they're ready to fight.

Pulling out of his grip, Landon punches Alex in the gut, falling to the ground, Alex groans in pain. "I told you, I'm not here for you." Turning back to the doors, Landon tries to walk away, but before he could reach the door, Alex stopped him.

Standing in front of Landon, Alex was in Alpha form. "So that's it? You want to fight me? " Landon says, walking closer towards Alex. "Even in that form, you wouldn't stand a chance against my Pheonix fire." He smiles lightly, trying to provoke Alex.

"You're not getting anywhere near her." Alex growls, causing Landon to sigh.

"Not going to say I didn't warn you." Landon's glow yellow, as the veins in his body turn yellow, they follow each other as a command.

This was a start of a battle that would lead up to one potential death, A death that Haliya wanted, A death that Landon could insure. The death of Alex Lang, The last heir of Simon Lang.

Watching as the chaos consumed Aliyah's lovers, Haliya smiled ensuing her victory, looking through the ball of 'The foreseeing'.