S6-110: CONNECTED

The group left the room, giving Hayden and Jason privacy.

Sitting across from each other, they both sat in silence. Trying to wrap his head around the situation that just transpired, Jason sat in a mist of confusion.

"I don't understand." He sighs. "Is it that hard to believe that you're my father?" Hayden stares at him, causing a new emotion to erupt in Jason. "That's not it." He sighs once again, trying to capture his mixed emotions.

"Both me and Jonathan are parabatai in your world, right?" His words cause her to bite her tongue. "No." She braces for impact on the story she's about to tell. "In my universe, Mom didn't become a Shadowhunter instantly, in fact, you didn't either. The both of you met in high school, and started dating shortly after. Then, around College time the both of you decided that you wanted to get more serious, and you ended up moving into an apartment together in new York." Hayden pauses to catch herself, seeing as Jason listened to the story.

"After that, things started getting even more serious between you two, and mom announced she was pregnant with me." Stopping, Hayden looked down at the map in front of her, before she continued. "Grandpa Mason, and Grandma Melisa weren't happy about it, but lived with mom's decision. After that, they told her about the Shadow world, and told her things weren't going to be the same."

Crossing his arms, Jason felt a sense of dread, knowing where the story was headed. "That's when they gave her a stele." His remark caused Hayden to look at him with saddened eyes. "Yes, and when they did that, what they said was true. Things around the both of you started to change that night."

"Like?" Jason was intrigued and wanted to know more and more. "She didn't tell you about the Shadow world like she was supposed to, she wanted to keep it a secret, and keep living the life that she wanted with you. Shortly, that dream was crushed. You knew about it before her and confronted her about it. The both of you got into an argument, not knowing it attracted a demon, and soon, she regretted everything." Getting up from the chair, Hayden sighed heavily.

"You died protecting her, and you didn't even hesitate to do it." She chuckles lightly, after she finished the story. "And Jonathan?" Jason questioned, while getting up from his chair. "She married him many years later, and he tried his best to be my father."

Moving towards Hayden, Jason embraced her, giving her the warmest hug. Crying into his shirt, Hayden felt comfort, finally feeling her father's embrace.

_

In a deep slumber, Aliyah's body laid out on the cold floor. In her consciousness, Aliyah found herself walking through someone else's memories. Soon, darkness surrounded her, and a tall dark figure appeared before her. "Who are you, and where the hell am I?" She questions, but the figure doesn't do anything.

Looking closely, Aliyah realized it doesn't have a face. Holding out her hands by her side, she tries to use her powers, but nothing happens. The creature growls, causing Aliyah to take a step back in fear.

"Looks like its hungry, and you can't defend yourself." Another version of Aliyah appeared on the right of her body, frowning. "What the hell is happening to me?" Aliyah held her head, thinking that she was losing it.

"You must really think you're going crazy; I mean if I saw a big bad monster standing in front of me, I'd be scared as too." The being next to her jokes.

"Luckily, you have me." The form of her smirks, waiting for her to reply. "What are you?" Aliyah asks the being next to her. "Isn't it obvious? You." The being smiles.