S2-20: SOMEONE TO DIE FOR

The night came faster than usual, as time poured over Landon, while he watched the ripples in the lake grow bigger until they fade out.

Walking up into the dock, Josie sat next to him, "I heard what happened." Josie says, in a soft voice.

"She knew this whole time." He continues staring at the water.

"I'm sure she wanted to tell you." Reassures him.

"Do you know why I was killing myself over and over?" Josie stays silent listening to Landon speak, "It wasn't just because I wanted to see her. I did it because I wanted to get rid of the image of her corpse, lying dead on the ground." He stops, taking in a shallow breath, "But every morning, I see her body, and I realize.....she's someone to die for." Looking towards Josie, his eyes fill with tears.

_

Afterlife*

Keeping a safe distance from Kathrine and the witches, Aliyah stayed in close range with Hayley.

"Do You have someone you miss." Hayley says, as they walk through the woods, smiling to herself Aliyah replies, "Yes, but I'm sure he's okay, and with the person he's meant to be with."

"So, how do you plan on getting out of this place." Hayley changes the subject.

"Since I made this place with my friends, we made sure that if one of us got stuck in this dimension, we'd leave a power source." Hayley stops, turning around.

"You were going to that power source, but ended up getting captured." Putting two and two together, Hayley turns back around, to continue walking.

"Now we're heading there, by the time I'm back in my body, I'll bring you back." Aliyah's words cause Hayley to question her motives.

"Why?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance at life." Stopping, Hayley gives Aliyah advice, "Don't extend yourself for people who've already had that chance."

_

Ringwood*

Sitting alone at the docks, Landon wonders what he should do, thinking about his and Aliyah's last conversation.

Picturing the last scenery in his head, he sees Aliyah's death repeating over and over again. Pushing himself into
The water, he looks up, as his body sinks down, new images pop into his head.

Images of Aliyah invade his mind, these were her memories he was seeing. Soon enough, his eyes closed, and he saw himself with her. The moments they had together, before finally seeing the spell that brought him back.