S3-47: FAMILIAR SENSE

"Your plan worked." Isaac says walking into the room, with a bloody nose.

"The more she's around Landon Kirby, the more her Humanity sinks in." Viera says, leaning back into her chair.

"What's our next step, Alex?" Isaac says, cleaning the blood off of his nose.

"We wait for them to get close, then kill Landon right in front of Aliyah." Alex explains the last step of the plan.

_

Sitting in the nurse's office Aliyah watched as Landon picked at his lip with a cotton swab. Growing annoyed, she takes it from him, turning him towards her, cleaning his lip.

"Sorry."

She looks up, losing focus, "For?" She looks back down, cleaning his lip.

"The way I acted in the kitchen. I was just tired of people lying."

Backing away from him, she turns around to get a band-aid, turning back around, her eyes are met with his.

Holding her hand, he takes the band-aid as an excuse to feel that familiar sense. Pulling her chair closer to him, a memory passes through his mind.

"All I see is flashes of little memories of you. At first I thought that it was just my imagination, but every time I'm near you, or touch you, I see memories of us together." He looks her in her eyes, sending fear down her spine.

"I how it sounds-" cutting him off, Aliyah let's her humanity take over the moment, kissing Landon, tears falling down her cheeks.

Landon's thoughts tore apart one by one, Repairing themselves, as all of his memories of Aliyah came back, so did his feelings for him. Notion that the compulsion fully broke, was Landon kissing her back, until reality hit them.

Pulling away, she looks at him confused as to why he didn't pull away.

"Aliyah." His voice echoed through her ears, cause her to stand up.

Without realizing it Aliyah broke her own compulsion, and now her humanity was wearing through her.

She didn't hear him say her name for a year, and this is how things were unfolding without warning.

Turning around she tries to leave, but Landon spells the room so they can't leave.

"I need to leave."

"No." He holds her hand, turning her around, "You turned it off, you took my memories, and now you want to leave?" Landon questions her, but within Aliyah was a battle of her humanity.

"Landon, I can't." She looks up at him, "My humanity slips in ever time I'm with you."

"Then, let it in." He tries to comfort her.

"I've done so much that I couldn't forgive myself for."

Snapping out of her thoughts, Aliyah realized the kiss, and everything after that was all in her head.

"Are you okay?" Landon asked, looking at her concerned, as tears fell from her eyes. Wiping them away, she sensed that her humanity was back, and had no way of stopping it from coming in.

Settling in, the feeling of pain shaked her heart, as the person she loved didn't know her.

Changing the subject, she felt herself crashing on the inside, "I left something in my room." Quickly getting up, she leaves the nurse's office.

Landon sat there and wondered if she listened to what he said, in hopes he could get the truth.