S3-37: BURN OUT

After a few days of being stuck in isolation, Aliyah trained herself to cast spells, while being burned by the cuffed chains. The first few days, we're painful, and she had to hold in the screams, but after a while she got the hang of it. The healing part was easy, because it wasn't a major power.

On the other hand, to break out of the cuffed chains, she had to tap into her power, due to the chains being infused with dark magic.

Stopping the spell, she sensed a presence, "Hey dad, how's mom." She smiles, knowing he stood behind her.

"Why should I tell you, when you haven't even turned your humanity back on?" Enzo says, walking in front of her, looking down at her, as she's tied down in chains.

"Do you really think you're going to get out of this easily?" He squats down to her eye level.

She pouts, tilting her head, "You underestimate me, I mean I am your daughter." She smiles.

He looks down, seeing the cuffed chains off of her hands and body. Looking back up at her, he sees her eyes red, as she smirks, wrapping her hand around his neck. Her grip tightens, as he looks in her eyes, seeing nothing.

His eyes turn red, pushing her off of him, her body hits the wall of the abandoned building. Getting up, cracking her neck, her eyes turn yellow, "You're gonna need a lot more than a push to kill me."

"I don't want to kill you, I just want you to turn on your humanity." He says, his eyes turning yellow.

"Not. Gonna. Happen." Running towards him, she throws fire at him, but he dodges them.

Opening his mouth, his veins in his face turn yellow, Fire flies out of his mouth aiming at Aliyah, missing her.

Not realizing he was standing in a spell circle, Enzo Falls to his knees, watching Aliyah walking towards him.

Squatting down to his eyes level, "I'm sorry it has to end this way."

"You don't have to do this.." She shushs him, "Oh, but I do. You see, I'm trying to make a point, and to get that across, well..." She pauses, as her eyes glow red, placing her hand on his chest, she reaches inside, holding his heart, she rips it out. "You have to be dead."

Watching his body fall, her face shows no emotion, as she held his heart, she gets up, dropping it.

"Next up, Josie Saltzman." Leaving the abandoned building, Aliyah knew deep down how she felt killing her father, and she couldn't let it get in the way of her and her Humanity.