S3-34: GHOSTS OF THE PAST

The day just finished, and Kara was walking out to her car, only to be met with a ghost of her past.

Smiling, and waving at her, Aliyah flashes her fangs, before tilting her head.

"You can't be here." She says, walking towards the driver seat, opening the door, but Aliyah closes it. "Well, I wouldn't be here, if we didn't have a problem." She flashes a warning smile.

Looking at her for a second, Kara grows annoyed, "What problem do we have Aliyah? From what I remember, I don't need to help you with anything, considering you almost killed me last year."

Covering her smile with her hand, Aliyah's eyebrows go up, before resting again, "You survived didn't you?"

"Do you think this is funny?" Kara says, causing a chuckle to leave Aliyah's mouth.

Before regaining her composer, Aliyah takes the keys out of Kara's hands, "I'll explain on the way, get in." She says, before getting in car.

Walking to the other side of the car, Kara sits in the passenger seat, putting on her seat belt, "Where are we going now?"

Looking at Kara, Aliyah rolls her eyes, "We're going to find out who rat me out to my parents."

_

Mystic Falls*

It had been a year, and Landon still had no memory of Aliyah, or of Anyone else he met in Ringwood, all he knew was his life in Mystic Falls, and for some reason he knew something was off. The things he did with Hope didn't feel familiar, as they should, they felt foreign to him. He felt as if he was betraying someone else, but he didn't know who that person was.

"Landon?" Hope says, looking at him, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Sorry." Snapping out of the trance, he smiles lightly, "You've been spacing out for a while now, is everything okay?" She says, grabbing his hand to hold it, but he stands up, ignoring it.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, don't wait for me." He puts his hands in his pockets, before walking away.

Watching him from afar, Kara and Aliyah hid in the woods, while watching Hope's eyes follow Landon.

"I don't get it, why are we here?" Kara asks, causing Aliyah to look at her with a smile, before turning around.

"Remember when I told you about someone ratting me out to my parents, well they're here." Turning around, facing deeper into the woods, Kara sees two wolves.

"I'm up for a little killing." Aliyah takes one last look at Kara, before her eyes glow red.