S3-46: THE TAUNT

Before the fight happened, Landon tried his best to keep his head above water.

Walking back towards the diner, he felt someone hit his shoulder. "Hey! You're not going to apologize?" Landon called out, causing the guy to turn around.

"What do I need to apologize for? You were in the way." The guys eyes glow yellow hinting he's a wolf.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Landon stands his ground.

Walking up to him, the guy gets in his face, "You think you're something, huh? You're nothing, and never will be."

Pushing the guy Landon grows angry, his eyes glowing red. Punching Landon in the face, the guy gets in fight stance, as a crowd starts forming.

Getting a punch in, Landon holds his ground, but the guy punches him in the face, busting his lip.

Just as the fight proceeds, Aliyah walks out the diner, catching the scene on time. Getting between them, she stops the fight.

Watching the from in front of the diner, Hope stood there unable to move.

Coming from the crowd Viera grabs Isaac from behind Aliyah, while she looks at Landon. Leaving, the crowd booed.

Scoffing, Landon looked at Aliyah with anger in his eyes, "What are you doing here?"

Her eyes shift towards Hope, causing Landon to turn around, looking at her. Seeing Hopes reaction, didn't faze him, all he wanted to do was leave the situation.

Turning back towards Aliyah, he waits for to answer his question.

"Seeking forgiveness." Aliyah Jokes.

He laughes lightly, wincing at the pain on his lip, "You should clean that." She says, dragging her attention to his injured lip

Walking out of the diner, Lizzie See's the scene taking place, "That bitch." Lizzie whispers.

"Yeah..." He trails off, before continuing, "I'm going to head back to the school."

"I was heading back, mind if I tag along?" Aliyah knew she was pressing Hope's buttons, and had fun pushing her over the edge.

Landon, on the other hand wanted to make up for how he treated Aliyah, when they were in the kitchen. Hope was a second thought to him, because of the secrets she kept from him.

Walking towards them, Hope grabs Landon's arm, "Don't go with her."

"I'm just going to the school." He says, not looking at her.

"Is this about the other day?" Landon takes Hope's hand off of him, walking away from her. If only he knew the truth, that all of this was one persons choice, Aliyah's choice.

Hope watched as they walked away together, knowing it was Aliyah who caused all this to happen. She also knew he would choose her, memories or not.