S4-61: TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE PT3

Sitting in the car, outside of the Facility, Aliyah's mind was blank. After everything that Viera said, Aliyah felt helpless.

Opening the door of the car, getting in the passenger seat, closing the door, Alex looked at her, but Aliyah just looked forward.

"Can we talk about what just happened." He says in a soft voice, trying to hold her hand, but she pushes him away.

"Get out."

"Aliyah, can you just listen to me?" Begging, Alex tried pleading with her but she wouldn't listen.

Sighing, he sits back in his seat, looking forward, "You have to believe me when I say, it only happened once, and it was such a long time ago."

"When." Her voice breaks causing him to look in her direction, "Tell me that it didn't happen when I got here, please just tell me." Tear fell down her face, as she looked at him.

Grabbing her face, he wipes away the tears, "It happened when I first got to the facility. I had just turned, and I didn't want to be alone. It meant nothing."

"It meant something to her." Feeling a weight on her chest, Aliyah tried her best to hold her feelings in.

"Aliyah, I don't want anyone else in this world, but you. I love you." Looking in her eyes, Alex Hoped she'd say it back, but got nothing in return.

Looking forward, Aliyah saw Hope. Getting out of the car, running towards Hope, she hugged her.

Sighing, looking at Aliyah, Alex knew it'd take time for her to forgive him.

"What are you doing here?" Aliyah asked, happily.

"We have a problem."

_

"Hope, I came to talk-" Stopping himself, Landon found Hope's room empty.

"Lost in paradise?" Haliya says, leaning against the door, with a big smile on her face.

"Do you know something I don't?" He questions her, leaving her to roll her eyes.

"I know everything, Landon. Like, how Hope went to see Aliyah, and how Aliyah and Alex are getting close." She slithers her way towards Him.

"How close?"

"Let's just say, it's not to long before they start the devil's tango." Haliya laughs lightly, "Joking. But they have kissed, luckily for you, they've had an argument." She smiles.

"How do you know this, and why haven't you've done anything?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to dot, dot, dot. Now, do you want to know where they are or not." She questions motives, sending him into a spiraling panic.

"I want to know where Aliyah is."