S5A-83: ENEMIES ALL AROUND

"Why would she do that?!" Hope yells in frustration.

"Keep it down, she's right upstairs." Melisa says, taking hold of the conversation. "You're telling me, my daughter wants to kill Landon, because that's what her body wants?" Melisa, takes a step towards Alex in confusion.

"No." Alex sighs. "Her new mind is here with us, but deep in her consciousness, her old self lies, trying to pry out, like a fly buzzing around in her head. Her body on the other hand knows it's owner, and knows who she is. Though she cannot cast spells or use her other abilities, because of prism, her body has no way of being defective on it's own." He pause trying to catch if anyone was listening.

"So the powers that remain in Landon's body, are killing him, because of Aliyah's human state." Alex sits on the couch, leaving them to fend for themselves. "Since Pheonix fire is the last power you used when you had your memories, I'm sure it's the power that's going to kill you." Alex spoke out without thinking.

"Alex." Melisa raises her voice, hinting that he crossed the line.

"How can we stop it." Hope says, holding onto Landon, but he pushes her away. "How can I slow it down?" Landon gasps, trying to catch his breath.

"Considering everything Alex just said, I think you have to stay away from Ringwood." Melisa confronts the problem head on.

"For how long?" Hope says, wanting to know if this will actually going to work.

"Forever." Melisa says, feeling a sense of loss

_

*The next day

Aliyah sat at the lunch table in silence, as her and Veronica had to sit with each other, after Jason, and Jonathan decided that Aliyah needed to be protected, after what happened to her the other day.

"When are they getting here?" Aliyah asks, but Veronica ignores her. Scoffing, Aliyah packs her things, getting ready to go, Veronica stops her. "Sit down, and I'll tell you." Sighing, Aliyah sits. "Good dog." Veronica plays with Aliyah. Getting up Aliyah grabs her things, "I won't sit here with you." Fed up with Veronica, Aliyah starts walking away.

"I bet this is why you have a stalker, you're a bitch." Veronica laughs, only for Aliyah to come back, grabbing her drink, Aliyah dumps the drink on Veronica's head. "No, Veronica, You're the bitch." Dropping the cup in Veronica's lap, Aliyah walks away, hearing Veronica screaming in anger, a smile forms on her lips.

_

Walking into the library, Aliyah hid herself behind a book shelve. Backing up, making sure no one saw her, her back hits something hard. Turning her head, she sees Jonathan. "Do you always walk backwards, or is that just something new?" He smirks.

Moving her back from his chest, she turns her whole body around. "I actually liked you there." The smirk lingers on his face. "Shut up." Aliyah hisses. "And if I don't, what are you going to do?" He takes a step in front of her, backing up, Aliyah's back hits the book shelve.

"I didn't like being there." She looks at him with annoyance.

He winces in pain, playfully. "When you look at me like that, it makes me think I've done something to offend you."

"Maybe you have." She says, as her demeanor calms down.

"What have I done." He whispers, easing closer to her, causing her to scoff. "That thing you do with your eyes." She says, looking directly into his eyes.

"What thing?" He smiles. "That." They stare at each other, seconds before Jason calls out for Jonathan.

"Stay here." Jonathan demands, but Aliyah ignores him, walking out from the shelve. Standing next to her, Jonathan looks down at her.

Coming from behind Jason, Veronica rolled her eyes in anger. "What happened to you?" Jonathan laughs lightly. "Aliyah." Jason says, crossing his arms.

"I wouldn't have done it, if someone stayed in her place." Aliyah warns, causing Veronica to go up to Aliyah, hold her hand up, ready to slap her, but Jonathan holds Veronica's arm tightly. Wincing in pain, Veronica pulls out of his grip.

Screaming in anger, Veronica sighs, trying to regain her composure. "I was doing what I was supposed to do, watch you."

Aliyah chuckles, "That doesn't mean you can order me around like some dog."

Veronica smiles at Aliyah's words, "You know maybe you're right, but did you ever think that your attitude could be the reason why you have a stalker." Veronica smirks.

Anger filling her, Aliyah slaps Veronica, causing the three in the room to be in shock, "Maybe you should keep your mouth shut." Grabbing her things, Aliyah leaves the Library.