S5A-85: OPEN WOUNDS (RECOLLECTION)

Hours after what happened in the school, Jason and Jonathan took Aliyah home. Sitting in the living room, Melisa waited for an explanation. Finally, Jonathan crack. "There was a demon, and we tried to protect her. She passed once we killed it." Jonathan lies, trying to convey Melisa.

Rushing through the back door, Alex pants, trying to catch his breath, he notices Jonathan and Jason. "I got your news about Aliyah." Alex says, still panting. "Luckily she's fine, thanks to these two." She looks towards Jason, and Jonathan.

"Who are you?" Alex acts as if he doesn't know them

"People who'd do anything for Aliyah." Jonathan speaks out of jealousy.

"That's enough, Nathan." Jason says, making sure they don't fall out of place.

"Mom." Aliyah says from the staircase. All eyes in the room land on her, as she comes down. "Are you alright?" Melisa lets out, worriedly.

Looking at Jonathan and Jason, Aliyah could see worry in their eyes. "I'm okay. What's book club doing here?" Her eyes meet with Alex's for a second.

"Aliyah, he's here for you, I told him about what happened." Melisa's words cause Aliyah's face to fall expressionless.

"Ms. Moore, I don't think this is a good idea." Jason tries to interject, but Melisa ignores him.

"You told a complete stranger about what just happened to me." Aliyah's anger was felt through her voice.

"We're not strangers." Alex says unconsciously.

Aliyah laughs out loud, causing the room to stand still. "I don't know you, and I don't want to know you."

"You can't force her to remember, it's only going to make things worse." Jonathan says, crossing his arms.

"I bet that's what Mason told you." Alex scoffs. "Enough!" Jason yells out. "Let her make the damn decision for herself." Anger filled Jason, as everyone in the room thought about themselves.

"Aliyah." Melisa calls out to her, causing Aliyah's eyes to leave from Jason's figure.

"Alex, and you have history." Melisa says lightly, and carelessly. "You're the ex he talks about."

Sighing, Aliyah's eyes grow dark from anger, "I'm not dead."

Coming down the stairs, Aliyah heads towards the kitchen, passing by the group, as only two of them stood in shock. Chuckling Jonathan, hints his laughter as an, 'I told you so'.

Looking towards the kitchen, Jason watches Aliyah's movements, seeing what she did, he races to her, pushing Alex in the process, causing all of them to look at them. Taking the knife out of her hand, he looks at her hand that had her scar, bleeding. Grabbing tissue, he tries to place it on her hand, but once he looks down, it's healed.

Looking up, his hand shakes in fear, causing him to turn towards the living room.

"I remember everything." Once the words pass her lips, every single one of her features change, from head to toe.