S3-35: THE HUNT

The fight had begun, and the residents of Mystic Falls were amiss of the battle at hand. The two wolves run towards Aliyah, jumping over them, she dodges the attack.

"Seems like they're after you." Kara says, holding her guard. Throwing the keys to Kara, Aliyah smirks, "Go back to the car." She says before running deeper into the woods, as the two wolves follow behind her.

_

After running for what felt like hours around the woods, Aliyah stopped, thinking she lost the wolves that were tracking her. Looking around, she realized she was lost and had no way of getting back to Kara. Living in her thought, Aliyah's demise crept up on her, pushing her to the ground.

The Alpha wolf was holding her down, "you're really hard to track." He jokes, before showing her his threatening features. Hissing back at him, she struggles under his hold.

"Get off of me."

"No, not until you come back to ring wood." His face doesn't change from his threatening demeanor, as he speaks.

"You don't let up." She says out of breath, unable to move.

"You're right, he doesn't." A female comes from out of the shadows, standing over Aliyah's head, holding a staff, Later hitting Aliyah in the head with it.

Running over to them, another boy comes into the scene, "Aw I missed it." He says frowning.

"Isaac were not here to play, we we're sent on a mission to retrieve her, and bring back her humanity, before she reeks havoc on the world." The girl crosses her arms, growing Annoyed.

"I think he gets it, Viera." The Alpha's demeanor, and face changes, before he gets off of Aliyah's body.

"He may be in your pack, Alex, but I'm not." Holding the staff, she walks away from them.

Looking at each other, then looking down at Aliyah's body, they come up with a plan to bring her back to ring wood.

_

Sitting down at the dock, Landon feels a sense of memory, as if he was there before. Soon, a crazy thought passed through his mind, and before he knew it, he jumped into the lake.