S3-52: DREAM SCAPE

Mystic Falls*

"I could tell you exactly where she is, how she's feeling." Haliya's eyes scan the room, stopping on Landon.

"But of course you should know, she's going to die soon." A smirk passes on her face, causing Landon to retaliate, moving his hand up, flames come out pushing Aliyah's shadow again the wall.

"Landon, don't. This is exactly what she wants." Kara stands in front of him, stopping him from doing anything else.

"She knows where Aliyah is." Landon defends.

"She could be lying." Kara says, hoping to change his mind.

"Why would I lie? Have you forgotten that I'm still apart of her, we share the same consciousness." Haliya says, trying to get a rise out of everyone in the room.

"Why are you really here? You wouldn't waste your time like this." Josie says, seeing through her plan.

Extinguishing the flames around her, she smiles, "I'm glad you asked."

_

Dream scape*

The echoes of laughter, and screams, surrounded Aliyah, as her body laid on the cold black floor. "Hello? Hope?" Getting up, surrounding her, darkness crept every corner. Hold out her hand, a flame rises, guiding her way through darkness, she finds a pillar.

While approaching the pillar, her flame dies, and the pillar lights up with memories of the past. Smiling, she sees her first encounters with her friends.

Behind, another pillar lights up, as the one in front of her fades. Going towards it, she sees her first memory of Landon, she smiles, remembering each and every memory.

Walking past that one, towards a new pillar, she was brought with a gut wrenching memory, Hayley's death. Watching as she failed to save her, Aliyah falls into shock, covering her mouth.

The pillar fades out, and into the distance, Aliyah can see another pillar. Walking towards it with caution, she witnesses Maya, Alec, and Shannon's death, "Why? Why are you showing me this?!" She holds her hand out, touching the pillar, it shows her fight with Enzo, "No!" Closing her eyes so she doesn't see herself killing him, Aliyah falls to her knees

Outside of the dreamscape*

Davina watched over Aliyah's body, "Shes fighting it, We need to send something in as a person, so we can see her and help her." Davina says, looking down at Aliyah.

"I'll do it." The door to the hotel room opens, "I'll do it, if you tell her about her real parents." Closing the door, Hope passes by Davina, and Bonnie.

"That's the only way she's move on from what she's done." Grabbing Aliyah's hand, Hope holds it, "See you in a second."