Chapter One - Daughter of Gabriel

On a large Tv screen taking up a huge portion of a wall in an excessively large living room, a beautiful woman that appeared to be in her early twenties with long cherry blossom hair and two horns on either side of her head was on the screen.

She was facing off against a large muscled man which easily towered over her in such a fashion that the small yet arrogant smile on her face would confuse anyone that didn't know her.

This was Roygun Belphegor, the second ranked rating game player and an icon not only to young female Devils but even to young boys and girls in other factions. Her beauty, her grace, her elegance, and her power. It was all simply so mesmerizing and inspiring, it was obvious to all of her fans that she was the greatest female Devil, bar none.

"I've been working on my muscles since the last time we fought!" The large man exclaimed looking down at Roygun right in her face.

"Yes~ Yes~ all that muscle and yet still about to eat the dirt. Honestly, I kinda feel bad~"

"I'll make you regret not taking me more seriously ROOOOOYYYYYGGGGUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!" With this loud declaration given send a speedy yet heavy punch to the pink haired Devil who despite easily blocking it was forced to take a few steps back.

"Oh my, I almost felt that one." Roygun commented in a carefree tone angering her opponent further.

The burly man rushed at her with a fist high in the air which he sent rocketing toward her face.

Smirking Roygun elegantly dodged the blow letting it narrowly fly past her head before counter attacking with a punch of her own directly into his abdomen.

"ALGH!" He cries out in pain spitting up a bit of blood. Despite the pain of the attack he refuses to take a step back and attempts to punch Roygun once again but again she easily dodges.

Strike after strike of his is met with a blow of her own and as each of his hits miss wildly hers always connect.

It was clear to anyone who had the advantage in this match and yet no one could deny that although stupid the mans efforts were admirable.

"I'll admit, you've certainly improved greatly since our last match however..." Roygun jumped back, surprising the man before she rushed back in faster than his eyes could track and sent one punch into his abdomen.

Then before he could even hope to recover from the critical blow he's met with a kick to his side sending him staggering to the left only to be met with a high kick directly under his chin.

"OHHHH baby! It looks like the great Cherry Blossom Devil Roygun is about to use it! Her signature technique!" The announcer yells out causing the crowd to begin cheering in enthusiasm.

"You need to learn how to climb a hill before you try climbing a mountain." As she stated this the Cherry Blossom Devil stomped her foot digging it into the earth and cracking it in the process. Pulling her hand back a white glow surrounded her fist ominously.

It was the Belphegor clan's special ability "Crack" which allows them to create a tear on anything for the most part.

"FOUR STEP DESTRUCTION!!!!" She yelled, sinking her fourth blow into his chest and sending him flying back with barely any noise from him. Based on the whites of his eyes the punch had completely knocked him out and damaged his internal organs greatly.

Where he landed a giant dust cloud emerged and the crowd cheered that much louder as Roygun lifted her fist into the air in victory.

"AAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD there it is folks! The devastating FOUR SSSSSSSTEPPPP DESTRUCTIONNNNNNNN!" The announcer yelled, the cheers were so overwhelming that if one were to be sitting in the crowd they likely would be able to feel the very sound waves in the air.