Chapter Two - King Candidate

"Umm... pardon me asking Lady Gabriel but weren't you vehemently against the creation of the 'Brave Saints' because it-" The researcher Angela began only to be interrupted by Gabriel.

"That was then and now is now! I'm prepared to allow you lot to scan and analyze Solomon's Ring as long as you guys can get things done quickly." Gabriel crossed her arms and looked down at Angela.

"Mm... yes I-I'm certain we can get it done by the end of the month..." The woman's speech was slow and respectful as if her words were practicing social distancing.

"Cebrail if they do anything strange-"

"I know, I'll call for help."

"Good girl~" Gabriel pats her daughter's head before letting Angela take the child's hand leading her into the facility.

Cebrail had to admit looking at Angela she was no doubt a beauty not as beautiful as her mother, but enough to likely turn the heads of most men and perhaps some women as well.

She had long blonde hair which reached down to her waist, shiny blue eyes, and eight white wings marking her as a rather powerful angel. She wore a white lab coat as well, very typical of a scientist but it didn't seem to be made to contain a body like hers as all of her curves were easily seen as if she were wearing a skin tight suit rather than a pencil skirt.

 She wore a white lab coat as well, very typical of a scientist but it didn't seem to be made to contain a body like hers as all of her curves were easily seen as if she were wearing a skin tight suit rather than a pencil skirt

"Err... is something the matter princess?" Angela asked nervously, her eyes flickering from in front of her to Cebrail who was staring at her with an intense glare.

"Aren't you too erotic looking to be an Angel?" Cebrail scrutinized the researcher with only the slightest hint of annoyance in her tone.

"U-Uhh w-well-"

"Who are you trying to impress?" Cebrail poked the older woman's boob finding her finger sinking into the flesh easily.

"W-Wait princess-" Angela attempted to protest only to be interrupted once again.

"Uncle Raphael maybe?"

Angela visibly blushed at this, her entire face turning red with embarrassment. (H-How could she know that? I-Is it that obvious?!?)

"Your face... you must be thinking 'How could she know? Is it really that obvious?' right?" Cebrail guessed her expression completely unreadable now that she had lost her glare.

"Are you psychic princess?!?" Angela exclaimed in shock.

"No you're just very obvious..."

"B-But how could you guess Lord Raphael immediately?"

"Uncle Raphael is the head of the research division, aren't most women attracted to men with more power than them?" Cebrail questions with a cute and innocent tilt of her small head, her big yellow eyes piercing through Angela's heart like an arrow.