Chapter 50 - Next Path

It was the next day and Cebrail had business to take care of. Well... actual business instead of just going around Kuoh Town looking for trouble and hanging out at Sis Cross Kiss.

So she told Reginleif to look into the barrier magic around Kuoh town set up by Odin and likely a few other notable figures with knowledge on the future.

She guessed that if the murders going on around Kuoh Town were supernatural the barrier had to have been damaged somehow, as while Kuoh Town was connected with the Reverse Market Place normally a supernatural being with low karma or too much hostility wouldn't even be capable of stepping into the town.

She doubted Reginleif could actually fix the barrier if it was indeed damaged since that would be incredibly unreasonable given that it was created primarily by Odin who, despite being a drunkard and a pain in the behind, was likely in the top 50 strongest beings in the universe. In his prime he might have even been top 20 due to the absurd power of his spear Gungnir.

It might not seem that impressive however there are A LOT of powerful beings in the universe like the Buddha, so being counted as anything within the top 100 is the same as saying one is above a majority of heretic gods and around the level of a fully mastered Longinus user.

Now Cebrail was standing in front of the research facility in Fifth Heaven. She was here to visit her uncle Raphael however she had no idea where his office actually was so she couldn't just break in unnoticed to pay a visit.

So now she was all dolled up. Wearing a pretty white dress with far too many frills, black stockings, and her hair done up in two pigtails with large black bows holding them up.

She had to look good in front of other Angels since she was essentially their idol and the research facility was sure to be full since her mother Gabriel wasn't with her.

The cameras at the front door honed in on her, the Angels controlling them zooming in and scanning her as if they couldn't believe that THE Seraphim Princess was paying them a visit.

Pressing a button on their table they sent an announcement throughout the facility.

"We have a code white. I repeat we have a code white. Angela head to the front entrance immediately. I repeat Angela, you are directed to head to the front entrance immediately."

Angela who had just sat down to take a break from her research stood up instantly with wide bulging eyes.

"W-What? Why me specifically? What high ranking Angels do I know???" Angela was extremely confused but still rushed to the front entrance and put in a key code by the door and opened it.

"H-Hello! Hello?" Angela called out, looking from side to side she didn't see anyone perplexing her greatly. "Umm, did they just play a prank on me or something?"

Suddenly she felt a tug on her coat and looking down she gasped. "Ah! Princess! I'm s-so sorry I didn't see you!"

"It's fine, I understand that I'm short. I've come to terms with it." Despite her words being calm her face was twitching and she was staring at Angela's breasts with muted but still visible irritation.

"N-No Princess! You're just young, you'll definitely grow up to be big and strong you'll see!"

"Please don't patronize me Angela."

"Eep!" Angela flinched as Cebrail's tone turned colder than ice. "W-Why have you come here today Princess? Perhaps your Brave Saint cards aren't working?"

Angela quickly changed the topic to avoid irritating the Seraphim Princess further.

"I came to speak with my uncle Raphael." Cebrail states her intentions and the two begin moving deeper into the laboratory with the large doors closing behind them loudly.