Chapter Four - Confrontation of Geniuses

Upon entering the waiting room Cebrail was met with two children around her own age.

The first and most obvious person in the room was the girl. She was not only taller than Cebrail but also rather well endowed in her curves. It wasn't so much that she looked like a short adult but enough that anyone looking could tell they were only just getting started. With her blueish almost lavender hair tied up in two short pigtails on either side of her head and piercing green eyes, she could definitely pull off the innocent beauty look even when she got older.

 With her blueish almost lavender hair tied up in two short pigtails on either side of her head and piercing green eyes, she could definitely pull off the innocent beauty look even when she got older

Cebrail felt a bit threatened by this girl. Not because of the height difference nor because of her glare but instead she felt that the size of the girls bust was insanely unfair and would definitely have people comparing the two of them for a very long time.

Yes indeed, Cebrail was jealous. The kid couldn't be more than a year older than her and the difference in assets was staggering. Based on her growth it was unlikely she'd ever have particularly amazing boobs in the future just like her past self.

(Perhaps I should eat better like Adriel is always suggesting... but food isn't particularly enjoyable to eat...)

"Hey! You!"

(Oh look a coffee maker. I wonder if they have any sugar packets~) Cebrail thinks ignoring the girl who had just called out to her and instead chooses to go to a nearby table with a coffee maker on it.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" The girl yelled standing up and walking towards Cebrail. Her voice was high pitched and childish in such a way that her yells sounded more like screeches. This would normally make her difficult to ignore however Cebrail was a master, especially when it came to people approaching her rudely.

"Hey, maybe we should just leave her alone, Puriel." The boy with a somewhat soft voice said, grabbing the girl by the back of her short white dress.

"Shut up Gadreel! This is that high and mighty 'Seraphim Princess' that's too important to even go to school with the rest of us!" Puriel yells, shaking off the boy's hand with a bit of force.

Cebrail's eyes shifted for a moment to look at the second person in the room. It was a boy that was tiny and looked to be at least two years younger than both Cebrail and Puriel. He had slightly spiky brown hair swept to the side along with innocent blue eyes. His attire was also definitely the most traditional out of the three of them with it being almost a toga like garb.

 His attire was also definitely the most traditional out of the three of them with it being almost a toga like garb