Chapter 21 - Two Months Later

Cebrail and Puriel both stood in a small field of grass from a window nearby Gabriel was watching calmly with Adriel by her side.

Cebrail held a saber made of pure yellow light power while Puriel held a large spiked club.

"HAHAHAHA! Today will be the day Princess! The day that I beat the sh*t out of you!"

"You say that every time you bust a hole in my wall."

"Well, this time it's true!"

"Right..."

Puriel charges Cebrail, her club raised high in the air recklessly. She was far faster than the first time the two had fought and when their weapons clashed a small shockwave could be felt by both Tosca and Reginleif who were sitting nearby doing their own training.

Tosca after becoming Cebrail's Jack swore her loyalty to the Angel Princess for saving her and giving her a place to stay when she had no where else to go. She'd been training in using swords but adamantly refuses to use any holy weapons no matter how weak or strong. Cebrail of course didn't particularly care at all as long as she got stronger, she claimed "Miyamoto Musashi" didn't need anything like cursed swords or special magic so Tosca would be fine. Though comparing a little girl to a renowned genius of sword play was a little much for the poor girl.

Unfortunately Tosca wasn't exactly making exemplary progress, it seemed that she had no real talent for the sword. Cebrail brushed that off too saying it was whatever and that 'talent could be made' which confused the small girl greatly.

At the very least after two whole months spent in heaven she found herself regaining her childish baby fat. She looked a great deal better but her hair hadn't properly returned to its original color, a constant symbol of what the poor girl was forced to go through.

Reginleif on the other hand should have gone back home however Odin had quite literally locked her out of Asgard claiming she still had more to learn before coming back. He even gave her another task, watching over Cebrail's growth and making sure she doesn't accidentally start any wars.

Now Reginleif was training her rune magic in heaven with the pair of gloves Anna had given her for completing her request. She was getting along well enough on her own but without a proper teacher she could only go so far, and of course with the magic being so specific to the Norse faction not just anyone could teach it to her.

Cebrail and Puriel stepped back from each other in their clash before clashing once again producing a bigger shockwave and sparkles of light as their light power clashed.

"You're faltering Princess!" Puriel added more strength to her club forcing Cebrail back savagely.

As Cebrail recovered she suddenly put a hand over her mouth and coughed lightly. The color of her saber of light quickly shifted from yellow to silver like the moonlight.

"You've gotten much better at controlling your magic power Princess, but isn't it pretty pointless?"

Puriel was correct. Creating pure light power attacks was completely pointless in a sense.

The problem was the massive disproportion between her magical power and light power. Normally with how wide the gap was in the amount the magic power could just overwhelm the light power however Cebrail's very blood was holy water. It was constantly attempting to purify her mana believing it to be some kind of foreign substance.

That is to say, her body was constantly attacking itself as if she had an incorrect blood transfusion. Her magic was constantly leaking into her light power giving it its impure silver color. At least this is how Serafall explained it to her when she asked about it. The Satan didn't have any idea how to fix it either besides controlling her magic power better since the problem was with her blood mostly and wasn't something you could just swap out or suppress like light power.