Chapter 52 - Succubus or Na?

Two girls, Tosca and Kaori sat in the bushes early in the morning. Tosca was wearing a black wig with long bangs that constantly tried to get in the way of her vision and Kaori was wearing thick glasses along with her hair tied up in two large buns.

"K-Kaori... how come I have to wear a wig and you don't?" Tosca asks politely.

"What do you mean? Obviously, it's so that they don't recognize you."

"B-But... we've never met each other before..."

Kaori paused for a moment and blushed, realizing that Tosca's words were entirely correct. She could even go up and talk to Koga and Yuri without them ever relating the interaction back to Kaori.

"..."

"K-Kaori...?"

"UGHHH!!!! I get it if you want to take it off you can take it off okay!" Kaori yells with an embarrassed blush.

"Ehehe..." Tosca laughed awkwardly seeing Kaori pouting and decided that she would just keep the wig on since they already used her money to buy it.

"Hey! There they are!" Kaori pointed to a couple that had just met up in front of the fountain at the main park of Kuoh Town.

The girl was quite... soft looking... for a middle schooler, it was no wonder Kaori felt so threatened by her long brown hair which looked almost fluffy like sheep's wool and big innocent brown eyes that could put anyone's guard down and activate boys protective instinct. She was even weaker looking than Tosca while also having a body that was closer to that of an adult, wide hips, thick thighs, and large breasts which looked even bigger due to her short middle schooler height.

 She was even weaker looking than Tosca while also having a body that was closer to that of an adult, wide hips, thick thighs, and large breasts which looked even bigger due to her short middle schooler height

Tosca blinked seeing this girl and could finally understand why Cebrail had such a complex concerning the size of her breasts. How was it fair that a girl only a year or two older than them could be blessed so heavily, there should be plenty to go around! No hogging!

Tosca didn't know that it was even worse for Cebrail as she went to school with Devils that are notoriously well endowed as well, so every day it was as though God was attempting to rub it in her face.

"You see? A total Succubus I told you!" Kaori whisper yells snapping Tosca out of her deadlock with the bouncing balloons of Yuri.

"Umm..." Tosca hums slightly looking more closely at Yuri Kurokawa squinting her eyes. She wasn't as good as her senior Reginleif at reading people's auras nor as good at detecting things as Cebrail. Still, she was good enough to see that the girl Yuri was definitely a supernatural being.

"I don't think that she's a Succubus but she's definitely something besides Human." Tosca confirmed gaining a proud look from Kaori.

"Ah! They're leaving! After them!" Kaori pointed to the boy and the girl walking away while pulling out a paper with a list of their planned activities.