Chapter 49 - Forbidden Lust

"Well, anyways I have to go. It's actually starting to get late and a lot of unsavory characters find comfort in the night." Cebrail says her formerly warm expression completely vanishing without any trace as though it was never there to begin with.

"H-Huh?" Elmenhilde was a bit taken aback by the Seraphim Princesses sudden mood shift and didn't really have anything to say.

"I'll check up on you since I've been meaning to get some advice about the path to hedonism." Cebrail used her foot and turned off the computer before standing and handing the rest of her chips to Elmenhilde.

Going with the flow Elmenhilde took the chips. "Why would I be able to help you with that?"

"Aren't Vampires the kings of hedonism?" Cebrail steps across the room lightly as though she herself were a Vampire. Her footsteps were so difficult to hear that even Elmenhilde's enhanced senses could barely pick up on it.

"The bites on the neck..." Cebrail stops at the closet in the room with Elmenhilde following her with her eyes with a certain hunger.

"They are usually pretty sexual in nature for both parties..." Cebrail was talking a bit absentmindedly as she stood on her tippy toes slightly to look into the closet for something.

"To my knowledge Vampires hold a deep connection to both darkness, its allure, and unregulated pleasure." Cebrail states pulling the dress out of the closet before hanging it on the door and slowly stripping out of her jacket.

Elmenhilde's eyes widened and her vision zoomed in on Cebrail with her mouth slightly open. Her gaze started at the Angels white hair before going down and following her jacket as it moved further and further. Her fangs were aching looking at the Angels unblemished bare skin and even her breathing was getting a bit heavier.

She hadn't had Human blood in a while so being in such a situation was extremely stimulating. Her head spun so badly that she couldn't even bother being disappointed upon seeing that all along Cebrail had been wearing shorts and a tank top underneath her jacket.

Biting her thumb she could barely keep herself focused on Cebrail's words. "This is possibly where the recent boom in the 'sexy vampire' trope has come from. Vampires are like venus fly traps in that sense."

(Is this a sign? Is she inviting me? Such a cold girl being so coy about what they want~) Elmenhilde had this thought completely and understandably misunderstanding what Cebrail's request was in regards to being taught how to be more hedonistic.

So with no more restraints left she pounced at Cebrail with her fangs out and her hands outstretched as if she were going to give the Seraphim Princess a big hug.

"Huff, Huff, Huff." The completely perverted look on her face said that it was not a hug she was looking for at all.

"Huh? What's the matter with you?" Cebrail questioned as she casually caught the Vampire and threw her over her shoulder onto the ground.

"Hehehe~ so you like being on top huh~? Don't worry I'll teach you everything I know! I'll eat you up like the most scrumptious of treats!" Elmenhilde exclaimed, confusing Cebrail.

"Eat...me up? That would be bad. Unfortunately while I perhaps wouldn't mind you drinking my blood as a lesson in hedonism, you would quite literally die."

"Eh?" Elmenhilde suddenly regained a bit of clarity hearing this and seeing Cebrail's serious expression staring down at her in an almost domineering fashion put that clarity in danger.

"Look..." Cebrail puts a small cut on her finger using her thumb nail before smudging the blood on Elmenhilde's forehead.

Instantly smoke began to rise from the blood.