Chapter 33 - Envy Tinge

"STOPPPPP!!!!" Rias Gremory yelled, gaining the attention of all Devils as well as the four Angels. They looked over, or at least the spectators and the Angels which had taken no damage at all, in silence. Even Cebrail dropped the boss Devil and stood paying attention.

"Err... umm... ahem! I am here to announce that the Angels are not only under the protection of the Gremory family but also of my brother Sirzechs Lucifer. You cannot lay a hand on them!" Rias announced. With this most of the Devils wouldn't try anything on the Angels again due to being afraid of not only offending the Gremory clan but also the strongest of the Four Great Satans.

"That's right and so everybody head to class, school will be starting soon!" Sona yells causing the formerly growing crowd to begin retreating.

"Oh hi Sona." Cebrail greeted the black haired heiress of the Sitri family with a small wave.

"Hello Cebrail." Sona greeted back politely while pushing up her glasses. She had to keep up her image in school so she had to hold her excitement back. It wasn't until she was called up by the principal this morning and told along with Rias Gremory, Latia Astaroth, and Seekvaira Agares that they'd be escorting four Angel kids when school started that she knew she'd be seeing Cebrail today.

Cebrail slowly made her way to Sona and casually asked while ignoring the other three, "Are you supposed to show me around the school?"

"Ah, unfortunately I'm supposed to buddy up with someone named Azril... sorry Cebrail." Sona pushed up her glasses nervously once again and sounded genuinely a bit upset at not being able to escort her friend.

"Huh? Who am I assigned to then?"

"Hehe..." Sona laughed awkwardly and pointed to Rias. Since she and Cebrail had been hanging out more due to her training under Serafall from time to time during summer break, she understood exactly how much she disliked Rias. It was actually surprising since even mentioning her seemed to sour Cebrials mood somewhat.

Like right now when her expression fell upon gaining the information that she'd be partnered with Rias Gremory, she made no attempts to hide her dissatisfaction with this information and didn't even bother looking in Rias' direction.

"That's right, though it wasn't my idea to be partners with someone like you but the principal insisted." Rias says in a sassy tone with her arms crossed as she too didn't bother looking at Cebrail. Unfortunately the Seraphim Princess simply ignored her existence entirely.

"Which classroom am I supposed to go to?" She asks Sona curiously.

"Special Class E-6. A lot of us were moved there for the Super Cutie Angel Devil Youth Integration Plan or SCAD-YIP. The name was made by my sister as I'm sure you can guess." Sona sounded a bit embarrassed by the stupid and childish name but this was to be expected given she was the Head of Foreign Affairs meaning she had final say on things like this.

"Hey wait, don't just ignore me." Rias said from the sideline.

"I see... thank you, I'll be on my way then." Cebrail casually strolled through the school's entrance but flinched as she was all but blinded the moment she got in. Everything was just so shiny! Gold, silver, jewels, and all sorts of high class paintings and structures.

"Wait! I'm supposed to give you a tour!" Rias shouted going in after her, both of them leaving the rest of the Devils and Angels behind.

From a window high above a boy with neck length deep blue hair and one large Ahoge. His eyes sharp and a sinister purple with snake like slits making them all the more menacing as he glared down.