Chapter Nine - Sis Cross Kiss

"Why didn't you just kill those guys?" Reginleif questioned Cebrail after they introduced themselves to one another.

Cebrail found her to be curious, cute in a smart looking way. The young Valkyrie to her really gave the same sort of vibe as Sona. She had neck length black hair, greenish blue eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses, and she wore a long one piece white dress which stopped just before her knees with a matching large white beret looking hat.

 She had neck length black hair, greenish blue eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses, and she wore a long one piece white dress which stopped just before her knees with a matching large white beret looking hat

"I don't like killing people." Even back in her past life Cebrail had only killed one person and the feeling it brought was so overwhelming she swore not to kill again. She was known as being the only enforcer to never kill criminals and only capture them, this in the end added to her being a beacon of hope to the people. They often misunderstood her as wanting to give people a chance to reform.

"Even still, if you just leave them they'll end up doing that again." Reginleif warned the princess while pushing up her glasses.

"You make a good point, however I get the feeling that they won't show up again."

"You're banking your decision on a single hope?"

Cebrail stays quiet as the two continue onward clearly not wanting to speak on the subject any longer.

"Wait." Reginleif stops Cebrail just as the two reach the end of the alleyway and turn to the right. They understandably had been met with a wall.

(I'll show her that I'm not deadweight.) Reginleif was resolute in her thought. She believed due to having to be saved by her Cebrail considered her to be nothing but a bother. She believed this because of Cebrail claiming she wasn't a babysitter before attempting running away.

She wrote a Norse rune over the wall but before she could even finish the path opened as a man stepped through.

"Hm?" He looked at the two girls then looked at the men laying collapsed in the alleyway and smiled lightly. "Right..."

He stepped back and closed the path behind him awkwardly.

"..."

"..."

The two girls looked at the wall and Cebrail let out a sigh before coating herself in light power and stepping through the path easily.

As Reginleif followed behind her shoulders dropped in disappointment, she should have known that Norse runes wouldn't be needed to enter a neutral area for a multitude of supernatural factions.

As they got to the other side of the wall the two were met with a large plaza, perhaps twice the size of the regular one, with various Youkai, Ghosts, Devils, and Fallen Angels walking around shopping together happily.

Standing nearby was the man that had been exiting earlier leaning against a wall with one of his hands in his pocket. He was tall, perhaps even around the same height as the nearly 7 foot Michael. He had a fedora on, with a red scarf, and heavily tinted shades. His hair was a dark silver bordering on grey making him look a bit older than he probably actually was.